Shizue Izawa

I awoke to the sounds of knocking and some servants bringing in a fresh pair of cloths. I had to get ready for the trial that was starting soon.

After getting cleaned up and dressed, I met up with Gazel and we made our way to the court house.

Presider: His Majesty, Gazel Dwargo will now Enter!

This statement made everyone, from the guards, the brothers, and even Vesta to kneel in respect. but, what stunned everyone was not the king but rather the strange child like person next to him. This was especially surprising to Kaijin, the brothers and Rimuru. While, also making Vesta slightly nervous.

Rimuru (Jasper, why are you up there with the king!?)

Jasper (Don't worry, me and him had a nice chat. This trial will be fine.)

Rimuru (Are you sure...?)

Jasper (Positive, though it may not seem like it at first...)

Judge: Everyone, we will now begin the trial!

The Proxy that was meant to defend them began going off on how Kaijin had attacked Vesta unprovoked. While, also implying that the Dwarf Brothers were accomplices. I notice he didn't mention me, though given how I was literally standing next to the king he probably though it wasn't a good idea to bring it up. But, it was pretty damn obvious that he's been bought.

Then, there was Vesta wounds...

Gazel: How much of that damage is real?

Jasper: Kaijin punch him first, I kick him in the gut afterwards, then we both had hit him in the face at the same time. That's it.

The "Injured" Minister then begged Gazel to give Kaijin and the brothers the most strict punishment under the law. Me and Gazel couldn't help but sigh in disappointment and annoyance.

The judge then gave the verdict that Kaijin as the main offender would be sentenced to 20 years of force labor in the mines, while the brothers as accomplices would serve to do force Labor for 10 years.

Rimuru (I though you said-)

Jasper (Give him a minute.)

Gazel: Wait... It's been a while Kaijin, have you been well?

Judge: Speak Kaijin!

Kaijin: Yes, I have been well my lord. I am also glad to see your in good health as well!

Gazel:  That's good to hear... are interested at all in returning to my ranks?

Jasper: ...From what I've seen, Kaijin has already sworn his fealty to me and Rimuru. So, I doubt he'll give it up easily.

Gazel: We shall see...

After a brief pause, Kaijin answered by saying that while he wouldn't mind returning to his service, he's already pledge his oath to another and that his word was the most valuable thing he could. So, nothing not even an Order from Gazel could make him give it up.

Guards: INSOLENCE!

Gazel and Kaijin stared at each other for a few seconds, before Gazel had the guard stand down.

Gazel: I will pass my judgement, Kaijin and his companions are hearby exiled from this land. That is my verdict, disappear from my sight at once!

Jasper: I'm assuming this more a temporary punishment that's made to look permanent.

Gazel: Yes and No. They are not allowed back here on their own volition. But, if either me or one of you two came here with them or gave them permission to come here, then that's a slightly different matter.