Fun in Jura

In the morning, it appeared that what everyone said about slimes coming around during the Summer was true. Since, just outside of me and Rimuru's cabin were a bunch of Slimes.

I just sat on the porched and watch Rimuru do his fun with the slimes, he would shapeshift into increasingly unique and complex forms to see if the other slimes could copy it. First he turned into the letter A which the slime copied with no issue, next he took the appearance of a giant hand and while slime copied it again it was a bit bulker and the slime appeared to be struggling in maintaining the look, lastly he took on the look of a type of statue in his world called "the thinker" and this time the slime was unable to copy it and they left.

Everyone: LORD RIMURU! PLEASE, DON'T GO BACK TO YOU'RE FAMILY!!

Rimuru: But, you guys are my family...

Jasper: Good to know you think of us that way.

Later

Later on in the day, we all decided to swim at the lake due to just how hot it was for everyone (excluding me). We planned on using it for a potential Summer retreat. Our group consisted of myself, Rimuru, Shuna, Souka, Hakuro, Shion, Ranga, and Gobta.

Shion: It's beautiful!

Rimuru: I never knew there was a great place like this beyond the forest!

Jasper: It's so big, that it can be considered a small beach. 

Souka: It reminds me of my homeland, in lake Siss.

Shion: The weather is so nice today.

Gobta: My lords, we finished setting up all the tents.

Jasper: Alright then, let's change into our swimsuits!

A few seconds later.

Jasper: Are you gals ready?

Shuna: We're all ready!

Shion: It's about time to reveal our lovely swimsuits!

We then charged our way out, and I was immediately blushing at the sight of Shuna and Souka.

Shuna: How do I look, my Prince?

Jasper: You look ridiculously adorable.

The comment made Shuna blush.

Shuna: I-I'm glad you approve...

Rimuru: Alright, let's have some fun!

That's when Shuna and Shion finally noticed our swimsuits.

Shion: But... Lord Rimuru!

Shuna: Prince Jasper! What kind of swim suit is that!?

Jasper: Huh?

Rimuru: What? got a problem with it?

Both: Why don't you wear these!?

Shion was holding a rather skimpy looking girl's swimsuit for Rimuru and Shuna was holding a speedo for me.

Jasper: Like hell am I wearing a damn speedo!

Rimuru: Ok, I'm almost afraid to ask... but, why are mine more aggressively visible, frilly, and skimpy then yours...?

Shion: Mr. Garm and Dord worked very hard to design custom swimsuits for each one of us! They explained it with such passionate detail to us.

Rimuru: Of course, those old farts...

Jasper: Remind me to kick them both in the crotch when we get back...

{Mimir: Noted.}

Gobta: Hey! Those guys are true artisans!