𝟎𝟐𝟖 trapped in the concept

CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT: TRAPPED IN THE CONCEPT

      Her head thrown back, her arms hanging at her sides, and her legs stretched out on the ground

      Her head thrown back, her arms hanging at her sides, and her legs stretched out on the ground. Izumi Kuromiya looked dead, except that her scarlet eyes were still open, showing that she was only living dead... though she didn't know which was worse.

      The pink-haired Founder finally broke away from her neck, wiping his sleeve against his lips to clean himself, and reflecting a grimace of pure disgust, "Your blood is so disgusting. Seriously, how long did you allow them to feed on you?"

      Izumi barely looked at him, her face not allowing any feelings or thoughts to be reflected. She was sitting on a chair, held to it only by a rope across her waist. Not that it was necessary, escaping the Founders was close to impossible.

      "If I'm so disgusting, why don't you just let me go?"

      Shin smiled mischievously, placing a finger under her chin, "I'd rather kill you instead."

      The vampiress threw her head back again, "Go ahead," she muttered in a bored tone, "It's not like you're really going to do it. Obviously, for some reason, I'm important to you. Why else would you have me here?"

      The Founder clicked his tongue, his annoyance evident on his face. It didn't take Izumi long to realize that the salmon-haired man, who introduced himself as Shin, didn't have much patience. Furthermore, he was impulsive, leading him to make decisions without thinking, and his narcissism and superiority complex made him underestimate vampires. Therefore, now that Carla (the long white-haired Founder) was gone, she had a chance to escape.

      She now had the advantage.

      "Please, you're just a weapon. Don't overestimate yourself."

      Her ears tingled at the new information. To be honest, she had no idea why she was there. While her first hypothesis was because of the power her blood granted, it was quickly dismissed when the Founders themselves reminded her that that effect was only effective on vampires.