𝟬𝟭𝟲 like a proper lady

CHAPTER SIXTEEN: LIKE A PROPER LADY

      Already in the second class break, Izumi walked with her chin up and her hair in a high ponytail

      Already in the second class break, Izumi walked with her chin up and her hair in a high ponytail. Although she had only discussed it with Laito and Kanato, the plan was already decided and, while she was looking for her victim, the two vampires were looking for Ayato and Shu to tell them about the plan. While Laito didn't quite agree with telling the redhead, Kanato insisted that it would be best just to be on the safe side. They knew for a fact that, if they told Reiji or Subaru, they would immediately prevent their execution.

      She reached her locker, and noticed Laito and Ayato watching her from around a corner. Across the hall, she spotted Shu being followed by Kanato, clearly the blond hadn't bothered to listen to him yet, but knowing they were close was enough reassurance for her.

      And, almost as if she had called out to him, Yuma stood behind her. He placed one of his large hands on her shoulder and spun her around, to which Izumi made an effort to hold back the smile that threatened to stretch her lips and instead grimaced in annoyance.

      "See you again, beautiful," Yuma's voice echoed against her ear once he approached her at superhuman speed. The girl raised a hand, and let it be caught by Yuma, who cornered her arm against the locker. The boy laughed, and sank his face into her neck, sniffing her, "You know you smell fucking appetizing?"

      "Do you want to try it?" she offered and pulled down the sleeve of her uniform to reveal more of her neck. The brunette watched her for a moment, his eyes betraying his thirst.

      "What's the catch?" Yuma mumbled, though his eyes were still fixed on her neck, showing that it didn't matter much what she answered him.

      Izumi shrugged, "It's not a trick. I just love it when someone sucks my blood," she explained charmingly, her teeth catching her lower lip for a moment.

      Yuma licked his lips, but didn't relent, "I bet all those brothers have already sunk their teeth into you."

      "No."