𝟬𝟬𝟮 fighting against temptation

CHAPTER TWO: FIGHTING AGAINST TEMPTATION

      Izumi appeared in the room where everyone was with a disgruntled look

      Izumi appeared in the room where everyone was with a disgruntled look. Somehow, the human girl managed to get into the last place in which she should be. She sighed, catching her attention while she was on the floor with a book between her hands.

      The vampiress diverted her gaze the moment their eyes met. She moved her hair to create a barrier between the two of them before approaching Ayato and sitting over a little table next to him that was covered with a white sheet. The redhead put an arm over her shoulders, bringing her closer to his body.

      "Of all the rooms, you had to pick this one to enter. This is a room that we have sealed off so no one may enter. I will have to fix it with a new lock," Reiji was the one who spoke up first.

      "That's for sure," Laito nodded, "How did you get in here, bitch-chan?"

      "Please stay put. You're my prey," Kanato commanded, pressing Teddy against his chest with such force Teddy's head grew bigger.

      "I... I'm nobody's prey."

      "Enough excuses," Subaru yelled, hitting the shelf and sending a few books to the floor.

      "Oh, you! Not again, Subaru," Laito said nonchalantly.

      "Shut up."

      Izumi frowned when Ayato let go of her shoulders and abandoned her side. He went to Yui with a wicked smile pulling his lips up. The pink-haired couldn't help the frown that covered her face and, at that same time, her eyes met with Shu's.

      The blonde boy sent her a little smile that only indicated how amused he was by the situation. Izumi squinted her eyes at him before turning her attention back to Ayato, who was taking the human girl by her chin—just like he had done a few moments back in time to her—. That made her sink her fingernails in the table, wrinkling the white sheet that had been perfectly tidy up until then.