𝟬𝟭𝟯 warning! danger ahead

CHAPTER THIRTEEN: WARNING! DANGER AHEAD

      Izumi couldn't believe that, once again, she was entering Yui's room

      Izumi couldn't believe that, once again, she was entering Yui's room. She had already changed into her uniform, and she could bet that she would attract attention thanks to the fact that her skirt was higher than usual. A smile inflated her cheekbones as she stepped through the doorframe and caught the attention of those present.

      "Ah," Laito admired her as soon as he saw her, getting up from the human's bed to approach her. He walked around her, caressing her thighs as he passed behind her, before standing next to her and taking her by the waist, "You're getting bolder every day, Princess."

      "Or you're more and more of a pervert, Laito," Ayato replied, also getting up from Yui's bed. He looked the girl up and down, and clicked his tongue. "What do you think you're doing?"

      Izumi raised her eyebrows. Laito twisted his head to the side, watching his brother intently. A smirk stretched across his lips, returning his gaze to the vampire ready to watch the show in the front row.

      "What do you think you're doing? All that's left is for you to try to control what I do," Izumi demanded.

      The red-haired man took a step back. The gesture on his face betrayed that he did not expect that reaction, which only provoked the girl's anger. Ayato opened his mouth, but no words slipped out.

      Since the day Yui had survived the Awakening, they had not spoken at all. In fact, these were the first words they had exchanged since the event. Ironically, the last time they had spoken was something similar. He jealous, and she angry that he was jealous.

      Yui, still in bed, pulled the sheets to cover her body and part of her face. However, that did not deprive her from continuing to watch the vampires argue.

      "I'm not trying to control you, I'm trying to make you see reason," Ayato explained. He clenched his fists, and raised his voice as he added, "You've been changing since you started dating this pervert!"