↷ 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐄𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠

EPILOGUE: GOOD ENDING

      The end of the school year was approaching, and that meant final exams

      The end of the school year was approaching, and that meant final exams. Izumi was in the school library, her face resting on her hand as her eyes scanned a book in search of a better explanation instead of the one her biology teacher had provided. Meanwhile, Shu lay beside her sleeping, his head on a small pile of books he used as a pillow, and his hand clinging to the pinkhaired's thigh.

      The blond mumbled in his sleep, and Izumi looked down at him to find that he was already looking at her.

      "Are you still at it?"

      The vampiress glanced sideways at the clock hanging on one of the walls and turned her attention back to her boyfriend with a smirk, "It's only been fifteen minutes since we arrived."

      Shu huffed, getting up to stretch his arms in the air. He looked around, lowering his arms and placing one on his companion's shoulders, "Those slackers still haven't arrived."

      "I told you when we arrived that we were coming early," Izumi reminded him, knowing he was referring to the little study meeting she had arranged with Yuma and Yui. Noting the blond's sleepy face and bored eyes, she reached over and adjusted the collar of his uniform, "You can go home if you want. It's okay. Yui will come as soon as she finishes her Literature classes, and I don't think Yuma is far from here."

      She knew the boy wanted to leave, mostly because he wanted to sleep now that he was attending his classes (once a week, but that was already an upgrade when it came to him) so, according to him, he was exhausted and deserved a refreshing nap. And even though he himself had said he would wait for them to go back together because he wanted to sleep with her, Izumi felt guilty for making him stay when he could leave. But she had no choice either. With everything that had happened, studying had been at the bottom of her concerns and, with exams coming, she had to get to studying or then she would have to deal with Reiji's wrath. Plus, she didn't want to repeat a year either. The sooner she got this over with, the sooner she would be free.