Chapter 5 • Twilight Sparkle

Yeah you definitely flunked. As the bell rang you noticed Scaramouche wasn't leave the class as quickly as he did yesterday.

"Y/N!! Childe is offering to take us off campus for lunch today! Do you want to come along?" Yoimiya was scarily happy after a quiz.

Hesitantly you replied, "Sure." Yoimiya being off campus means you'd have no reason to sit with her friend group you're glad she invited you.

Beginning to walk out the class you can't help but see Scaramouche leaving at the same time. Maybe a message to him wouldn't hurt.

"Oh! Y/n! Kazuha tells me that you guys met! How was he? Boyfriend material??" Yoimiya teased.

"Yoimiya!! No no Kazuha's definitely best friend that gives you advice all the time material." You explain.

Yoimiya gasps. "And am i not?!"

"No offense Yoi, but you aren't exactly the best at advice..." You giggled.

"What do you mean!!?? I'm the best! Hit me with something you need advice on!"

"Well, um... so there's this guy I found cool because we liked the same music"

"and I guess were similar in general.. but when I talked to him he didn't really like me." You recalled.

"He told me to leave him alone and threatened to block me." You finished with an awkward laugh.

"Wow! He's mean! You should just ignore people like that and find someone cooler!"

"I would but he seemed different.." you argue not exactly sure what you were saying.

"Different? Did you have feelings for him y/n?" Yoimiya questioned. Making you giggle a little.

"No no definitely not. It was my first time speaking to him. I think it was cause he's the first person I was able to start a conversation with."

"Ahh, still I recommend ignoring him and meeting someone else! If you did it once you can do it again!" She cheered you on.

You could help but smile at how excited Yoimiya was giving you advice. Unfortunately it had to come to an end when the two of you reached your class.

You waved each other off and you watched her leave. SHES SO PRETTYY!! How did I end up with a friend like Yoimiya?

Before entering the class something caught my eye. Scaramouche following behind Yoimiya. HES FOLLOWING YOIMIYA?? DOES THAT MEAN HE HEARD EVERYTHING??

This was a mystery that couldn't go unsolved.

The moment you sat down you immediately opened your messages with Scaramouche. Yes he did say to leave him alone but this was important.

grumpy🙁

y/n
hii

grumpy🙁
what

y/n
hm? i just wanted to talk to u :))

grumpy🙁
ok

y/n
sooo hru???

grumpy🙁
miserable

y/n
ok emo💀

grumpy🙁
you asked

y/n
truetrue
soooooo

grumpy🙁
if you're messaging to ask me for kazuhas number ask yourself

y/n
WHAT?!;!!;
did u hear me and yoimiyas convo??

grumpy🙁
some of it
im realizing how different you are over messages than in person