Chapter 7 • wait what?...

His phone is dead right? He's been on it all day, it only made sense. You'll just text him later when you're at home!

"You look nervous, is something troubling you?" A soft voice whispers into your ear. It's Kazuha. You were happy that if anyone caught you like this, it was Kazuha.

"Did Scaramouche's phone die?"

"Hm?" His head tilts with confusion. "No, he just texted me."

What? But he said we were friends.

"Did you need him for something?"

"Oh... just a question about homework." The excuse sounded real. Yet he looked like he didn't believe you. "Would you like to use my phone?"

You gratefully accept his offer. Maybe I can get an answer out of this?

Scara :)

Kazuha
Did you block y/n?

Scara:)
yeah

Kazuha
Why?

Scara :)
she's annoying
befriending her was a mistake

What?..

Kazuha
Scaramouche it's been less than 24 hours being friends with her
You've barely even gotten to know her
How can you say such things so soon?

Scara :)
ok? can u stay tf out of my issues?

Maybe you've asked too much. Better to end it now than to get Kazuha in trouble.

Kazuha
Sorry.
Seen.

Before handing the phone back you quickly delete every message to not embarrass yourself.

But you were already humiliated enough. He hates you?

This doesn't seem like a big deal but it is for you. This is the first person you've managed to start a friendship with by yourself. Without Yoimiya introducing you two.

Thoughts rush through your brain till they get frozen with a single call. "Y/n? Are you okay? You seem down."

The fact that Kazuha kept his observation quiet to prevent attention getting drawn to you made this so much sweeter.

"I'm okay. Don't worry." The slight shakes in the voice said otherwise.

"Come sit with us." He motioned to his table with a light brown haired guy. Hesitantly, you agreed.

"Y/n, this is Gorou. Gorou, y/n." He introduced as you pulled up your stool. Gorou greeted you kindly and the three of you continued with your classwork together.

"So y/n, did Scaramouche answer your homework questions?" The question shocked you as it came from nowhere. "Yeah." You nodded.

"Scaramouche? Gross, that guy's bad news." Gorou spoke full of disgust. "I heard he got expelled from his last school and ended up in jail for a short while."

"Gorou, I recommend you learn full stories instead of believing untrue rumors." The tone of Kazuha's voice was cold. It almost scared you.

"Rumors usually have some truth to them. I'd believe it if someone told me he stabbed someone." Gorou argued.

"Perhaps don't go around believing anything anyone tells you. I'm worried you'll end up thinking I can fly." Kazuha teases, still cold until the ending. "Anyways, do you understand the fifth problem y/n?"

"Why didn't you ask me? We were just speaking." Gorou frowned.

"Gorou, you've only answered the first question... and we did that one on the board." Kazuha laughed.

"Man..."

Even after speaking to Scaramouche you were still curious as to why he blocked you. You barely spoke to him, how could he find you annoying.

Closure was what you needed.

And it's what you were gonna get.

But how?...

Lightbulb.

After rushing to open Instagram, you type Scaramouche into the search bar.

The letters typed in were scar when an account by the username of scarkn showed up.

Followed by tartaliassocool and kaekazu.

The one post consisted of what you think is his cat.

Definitely him. He follows you already too? Wow you really need to check your three notifications often. You follow him and make your way to his message button.

AN!!!mb this chapters kinda short😪 i just wanted to post something as i wasnt able to work on it much today

AN!!!
mb this chapters kinda short😪 i just wanted to post something as i wasnt able to work on it much today. i realized that i want to start writinf angst so enjoy the future chapters😇