Chapter 21 • You're perfect

"Your sister?" Scaramouche had mentioned his sister before during your conversations and you still didn't know much about her.

Anything he did tell you was always a small detail or a memory. You weren't sure what to expect of her as a person but knowing she's Scaramouche's sister she's probably terrifying.

As soon as Scaramouche drove past the turn to get to your house a panicked look grew on your face. "We're going to meet her?!"

"Obviously. Plus you should meet her, you're literally my girlfriend." Your heart fluttered at the name. But soon the worry returned.

"Chill y/n, she's not gonna absolutely despise you. Probably." He teased but you took it completely seriously.

"You absolutely despised me when we first met, isn't she your sister?!"

"Yeah... but look at us now!" He motioned to the two of you.

"Soo... you're saying I'm gonna end up dating your sister?" You snickered. He shoved your head to the side in response before parking in his scarily large driveway.

This time he didn't even bother to open your door, his jealousy issues are kinda cute. He did however hold the front door open for you causing you to lead the two of you in.

You quickly spotted a lady with long purple hair put into a braid. She tilted her head at the sight of you but quickly moved on with stars in her eyes when she saw Scaramouche.

"Kuni!" She ran up and pulled Scaramouche into her embrace. It was kinda funny seeing how tall she was compared to him. After a short few seconds she shoved Scaramouche backwards, almost knocking him down. You did nothing to help knowing what it's like to have a sibling.

"Kunikuzushi! You're an idiot." She yelled at the poor man.

"What'd I do?" He spoke while he dealt with the small blow he received.

"Mom noticed your bad attendance recently, she was gonna come scold you in person but I told her i'd do it!" She shouted at him, making sure to get the importance of the news across.

"Shit.." Was all he could mutter in response.

"A thank you would be nice?" She added while crossing her arms in annoyance.

"Thanks." Not even a full thank you. You shook your head in disappointment.

"Oh right! Who's she?" She changed the subject onto you. Your nerves were getting worse and worse.

Scaramouche's response didn't help. "Y/n, my girlfriend." As much as he didn't want to admit it to anyone except his mind, he was glad to be able to call you that.

"What..." The lady's face dropped. You were preparing for death.

"No she's not." She continued.

"Yeah, she is." Scaramouche assured, obviously annoyed. You simply nodded to confirm his statement.

"How... when... Why didn't you tell me?!" She made sure to yell the last part.

"I didn't see any reason to." He shrugged. You couldn't read how the woman was reacting other than pure shock.

"Kunikuzushi you idiot!" She very harshly jabbed at his head. You felt the need to help him in some way, but weren't sure how.

"What the fuck?!" He yelled at her as he held the side of his skull where she struck him.

"You've never had a girlfriend, nor any chance at getting one. Now all of a sudden you have a pretty one! And you didn't even think to... I don't know... Call me and tell me?!" She brutally scolded him. You became slightly flustered at the comment about your looks.