Chapter 27 • kazuha?...

"I cannot believe you left home with no cash, did you really think she wouldn't cancel your cards?!" Raiden Shogun scolded Scaramouche as he shoved an envelope packed with cash into his chest, shoving him back into Kazuha's house.

"You rushed me, I had no time to think." Scaramouche scoffed back at Shogun. Scaramouche was about to shut the door when she welcomed herself in shoving past Scaramouche.

"Have you talked to Y/n?" She searched for anything to entertain herself with. When Scaramouche nodded she pursed her lips and widened her eyes.

"What's with that look? You look dumb."

"You should avoid talking to her in person, she's been searching for anyone who knows you." Scaramouche snickered upon hearing that. He found it funny that this is the most attention she's ever given him.

"Obviously. Were you able to get my phone so I can text her?"

Scaramouche's excitement faded when Shogun giggled to herself. "Kunikuzushi, you disappoint me. Was it not a known fact that she'd search your phone and look for any clue?"

After Scaramouche's scoff, he decided to get Shogun something to drink as it was clear that she'd be staying a while.

"Looks like you've fully moved in..." Shogun noted the shoes that lay scattered around the living room. "Ah right, I invited Yae Miko into town."

Scaramouche jolted up at the news. "What the fuck Shogun?!" The panic and worry were physically visible when Shogun looked at him.

"Hm? I'm hoping Yae will talk some sense into our mother."

"You're so dense it hurts. Yae's not gonna fix things, she's gonna help Ei."

"Kunikuzushi, you know she wouldn't," Shogun swore but not a drop of doubt left Scaramouche.

"Whatever." Scaramouche wanted to end the conversation and once again seclude himself. Or maybe find a way to talk to Y/n from a safe distance.

And just like Shogun had read his mind, she spoke. "Ah, I need to take my leave now. Goodbye Kunikuzushi."

"Okay." Scaramouche was so happy to watch her leave that he even walked her to the front door and immediately slammed it shut the moment she stepped outside.

But the poor man was unable to get a moment of silence when a voice appeared from behind him. "Scaramouche, I hope you aren't upset but I overheard your conversation."

"Huh?"

"If you'd like, you can use my phone to message Y/n. And after you guys finish talking you can delete the conversation" Scaramouche's eyes immediately lit up at Kazuha's offer.

Constantly being around Yoimiya felt weird, but it didn't take long for both of you to get comfortable.

Yoimiya invited you over to catch up and the awkward tension didn't seem to last long. A few minutes in and the two of you were already gossiping just as you used to when you were alone.

"Oh, Y/n! I forgot to tell you something super duper important!" Yoimiya beamed as she grabbed you by the shoulders to pull you closer to her.

You patiently waited for her to continue and when she did she violently shook your torso sending your head flying back and forth. "Ayaka and I are finally dating!"

"Wait when?!" You would never be able to forgive yourself for not helping her confess her feelings but you could at least listen to her squealing.

"Just a couple of days ago! She's so perfect I cannot breathe!"

Yoimiya's excitement lasted around half an hour and you never became disinterested for a second. Well, until a notification was heard from your phone.

Yoimiya paused her excitement and motioned for you to check it. But immediately your eyes widened and confusion plastered across your face.

When Yoimiya noticed your expression she shifted herself to be able to read the messages and even she was shocked.

kazuha🍁

kazuha🍁
hi pretty

It didn't take long for the obvious to click to Yoimiya but it was such a weird and random thing that all logic seemed to disappear from your mind.

y/n
kazuha?? 🤨

kazuha🍁
wow
cant even realize your own boyfriend is typing😐

"Huh?!" Your body stiffened up and the whole interaction made more sense. Yoimiya giggled at
the sight of you now just realizing what happened.

y/n
SCARAMOUCHEE
IM DORRY
I LOBE U

kazuha🍁
i lobe u too

y/n
nvm☹️
could u not get ur phone?

kazuha🍁
nope
ei's holding it hostage bruh😐😐

y/n
man😪
i miss u

kazuha🍁
lol
imagine

y/n
🖕

kazuha🍁
kidding
i miss you too

Yoimiya noticed the way your cheeks flushed with a bright pink and unknowingly a smile grew on your face. She felt that the conversation was more of a private thing so she made the excuse of needing to go to the bathroom.

y/n
when can i go see u again?

kazuha🍁
idk
im worried ei has ppl following u

y/n
SHE CAN DOTHAT??

kazuha🍁
youd be so surprised at the shit she can get away with💀

y/n
SVARA
I HAVE A REALLY GOOD PLAN

kazuha🍁
idk if i trust someone that cant spell my name😐

y/n
WHAY IF I GONON A FAKE DATE
then she'll think im dating someone else and leabe me alone😇

kazuha🍁
no lol

y/n
YYYY

kazuha🍁
i dont want anyone else to go on a date with you

Your breath hitched and it felt like your heart was about to explode reading that message. You knew Scaramouche was the jealous type but it had never been this cute.

kazuha🍁
dont worry
ill figure something out and then see u again

y/n
okok i trust u🫶

kazuha🍁
okay
gotta go
bye

y/n
☹️
bye scara <33

kazuha🍁
bye
i love you

y/n
OH MYOFODIE
I LIVE YOU TOO
I LOBE OUI
I LOVE YOU

Kazuha🍁 loved "I LOVE YOU"

a/n!!
hihi! sorry for the super late update, ive been really busy🙁 i hope u enjoyed a bit of soft scara🤭
ALSO TY FOR 4K READS ILY ALL <33