Chapter 8 • Jealous by Eyedress

Scarkn

notyn
scaramouche

Scarkn
wtf i thought i blocked u

notyn
not my insta🙅‍♀️

Scarkn
you have 3 messages until i block you
what do you want

notyn
WHY DUD U BLOCK ME🙁

Scarkn
why do you care

notyn
BECAUSE WE R FRIENDS??

Scarkn
but are we really?
i heard your conversation about me

notyn
WHAT??? scaramouche im so sorry im not sure what you heard but im really happy we're friends!! you're like the first friend ive made all by myself and ur like really cool!! i dont find u weird or anything but i do think you're a little mean but thats ok cause i like that!!!
Seen

You quickly tap on his profile hoping hes just talking in what you wrote when the worst happens.

User not found.

You're blocked. Your heart drops knowing that you just expressed how you feel towards Scaramouche and didn't even receive a reply.

But then your phone buzzes.

grumpy 🙁
you like that im mean?
kinda weird ngl

y/n
HIIII
yes i love the fact that ur mean🤭🤭

grumpy 🙁
maybe i should block u again...

y/n
NOO IM JOKING
does this mean we're friends again😇😇

grumpy 🙁
sure

y/n
YAY!!!!!
we should hangout
just us two

grumpy 🙁
k

Dry but hes your friend again! You couldn't help but start giggling to yourself.

"Y/n you look really weird like that." Your little sister stands yawning in the doorway.

"Sayu! You never saw that.."

"Yeah ok. Can you make me something to eat?"

"Alright."

Preparing a snack for Sayu your mind couldn't keep from wandering back to Scaramouche. The things you said were mean but he still forgave you? The smile on your face unnoticeably grew bigger and bigger.

Walking to the front gate of Narukami High School you see Scaramouche coming from the opposite direction. Despite the ton of people around you run towards him and wrap him into a hug. Definitely embarrassing looking back at but the excitement got the best of you.

"Scaramouche! Good morning." Followed by him shrugging you off.

"Hi. What was that for?" His voice was tired but didn't sound at all annoyed.