Introduction (Important, don't skip)

First of all, silently get off of this story If you don't like the female lead referring the male lead as MAMA! I'm fed up with some of yours rude comments. And some has the audacity to say 'don't call him mama?' like wtf?
I literally grew up in a culture where wives call their husband as mama and still, I do. So kindly click off from here if you hate that reference🤗

Plus it's a really traditional story with a huge joint family.

.......

Deva, is a twenty-six-year-old, sophisticated, attractive, fun-loving guy, working in an IT company, located in Chennai. He is residing in a rented apartment and looks after his errands, himself. From possessing good parents, mischievous cousins, and a bunch of closely packed relatives, in his native place, a beautiful village within Madurai, the sleepless city, his life is almost flawless, but everything went downhill when he began dating a girl.

Thamarai, (lotus) one of Deva's cousins is a twenty-year-old, pursuing her BA English undergraduate degree. A dark skinned beauty with an ideal blend of sweetness and innocence. She loves Bharatnatyam and is currently learning it as part of her hobby. Her life as well is pretty much perfect but it was until Deva entered the scenario.

Fate has decided to tie them together and this tale is their soulful journey♥️

_______________________

So before getting into the story,

I want to clarify some things.

So Tamilnadu, a state in south India allows cousin's marriage and is legal. But only cross cousins. This is also practiced in other south Indian states such as Telangana... Andhra and Kerala. (But it's reducing at a high rate nowadays)

No one would consider a marriage between parallel cousins, it is considered as incest. Children of one's father's sister and mother's brother are not considered brothers/sisters. So marriage is considered okay between such cross cousins.

This is very common in our state...also the female lead in this story will be calling the male lead as "mama".

Mama term is used to mention ones guy cousin If he is very elder than her. Also it can be used to denote ones husband, sister's husband, mother's brother and father-in-law...the word is used in all such senses.

Plus, I don't appreciate hate comments. I would delete it If I see any.

So that's it guys♥️

Enjoyy the story♥️

Cover picture credits to the rightful owner❤️
Source: Pinterest