47

Deva

Post the breakfast, I sit on the couch and commence to read the newspaper when Thamara pops inside my home. I stare at her intensely, meanwhile, she doesn't even glance my way and deliberately ignores me as she enters the kitchen. The head-weight of her!

Folding the paper, I set it aside and stroll to the entrance of my home, and lean against the main door frame, watching out for Thamara's re-appearance. Seconds later, she exits the kitchen with GRP ghee container in her hand and stills when she detects my presence.

I raise my eyebrows at her, questioningly and she takes hesitant steps towards the door. Just when she was about to skid through the free space beside me, I obstructed her way.

"What mama?" She queries, pressed. "Don't I deserve some attention from you? I'm your husband Thamara! You can't just neglect me as you like!" She narrows her eyes at me and sighs. "I will pay all my interest on you when we are alone mama but not now..." She shakes her head slightly and though frustrated, I was actually convinced by her words. Thus I let her slide past me and she purposefully brushes her shoulder against mine.

Smiling inwardly, I scratch the back of my head and watch her saunter away, longingly and lustfully...

Those curves are perfectly carved onto her body and I have no intent to hold back anymore.

She spoiled the first night but I will make sure our second night compensates for the former one. Foreplay it is.

Eventually, I again walk back to my home and turn on the television. I put on a music channel and slant against the couch as I bask in the songs. Numerous dirty scenarios formulates in my head upon heeding that romantic song and I erase them off before my pant bulges again!

Then as I proceed to listen to the songs yet again, my phone rings concurrently. Glancing at the name as I retract it from my pocket, I agreed on to not attend Lali's call. I had promised to Thamara that I would maintain physical distance from Lali but forthwith I intend to keep her away in every context.

And the reason is that problems tend to have taken a liking to me and strikes me from all unexpected directions. Therefore, I have resolved to cut myself off from potential sources of issues.

Though I'm pretty sure Lali isn't a girl who would stir conflicts in my life, I just can't believe anyone at this point. Putting the phone on silent, I place it over the table and shut my eyes, seizing in the tune of the songs while tuning out from the reality unknowingly...

Thamara's silhouette emerges in a room...her body proportions glimmer upon being subjected to the dim silver-ish rays of the moon. She then walks forward slowly and my breath hitches as I discern her nakedness. With each step, her assets become more transparent to my eyes and I await eagerly to witness the beauty of my wife...

"Chee,(ew) mama, what are you dreaming of? Wake up Deva mama! Ayo, maanam poguthae! (It's shameful)" I snap out of my wet dream when someone pinches me harshly on my arm. I was just getting to the exciting part!

"What If any elders see you in such a lewd state mama!" I blink my eyes open, disappointed at the realization that it was just a dream sequence. This Thamara who is chastising me has on clothes...

"Mama! Are you listening to me? Look at yourself, mama..." She points downward and I spontaneously acknowledge the connotation behind her words. The bulge is straining against my pants and it is caused by none other than Thamara. But thank god, it was my wife who noticed me in such a way! If it was any other person, I would have scorched down from the embarrassment.

"Fuck..." I mutter under my breath and quickly rush upstairs with Thamara trailing behind me. As soon as I enter the room, she tries to intrude but I halt her. "Get out of my sight Thamara. You were the reason behind this!" Instead of becoming dull at my roughness, she smiles.

She freaking smiled!?

"You were dreaming about me?" She asks in a surprising yet intrigued tone.
"Did I not make myself clear the first time Thamara?" I shoot, wanting her to go away so that I can relieve myself.

"Go away Thamara..." I grab the edge of the wooden door to shut it but she invades into my room without my consent and hugs me, tightly. My buddy stands upright at the caressing of her bosoms onto my chest and the feel of her warm body pasted against mine!

Why is she making the situation even more miserable for me than it already was!?

"Thamara...leave," I seethe out, my patience edging so close to the cliff. "No," doesn't she understand the gravity of my condition? I could barely control my hormones.

Fed up, I choose to give her a reality check and grip at her hips before pushing her to feel my buddy. Thamara's mouth parts and a low gasp leaves her lips as she looks into my eyes cautiously. "Po ma..."(Go) I say softly.

Yes, I could touch her now but by the way my mind is clouded with dirty thoughts, I'm afraid that I wouldn't be able to stop with just the foreplay! Further, I've elected to consummate on our official first night as I've already hurried in case of our marriage. Howbeit...nothing in my life so far has gone according to my decisions. Hence I can't say anything for certain.

"Sorry mama..." Thamara murmurs and backs off whereas I rapidly close the door and pat my buddy...

'You fucker' I grit through my teeth as I release a hiss.

__________________________