54

So sorry for the late update guys! The past weeks have been hectic with studies and other personal stuff.

Thamarai

December 25
5.30 am

"You are up so early," I mumble, watching him as he keeps on gawking at me. "Merry Christmas," he wishes with a smile that never fails to thaw my heart.

"Merry Christmas mama," I say back and snuggle to his chest. He embraces me there and brushes my hair. At this moment, the world is dark and quiet, except for the chirping sounds that the birds produce, indicating the birth of the dawn.

Shutting my eyelids, I inhale Deva mama's manly cologne, and that provoked my senses to go chaotic. I want to kiss him.

And I did, raising my head and pasting my lips with his own. Though I was the one who initiated it, mama took the entire control and dominated the kiss. He stretches my lips, sucks them, and chews them as though it is an eatable matter. However, it has me get aroused and I relish the way he enjoys playing with my lips.

Once he is satiated, he nuzzles his head in my neck and rubs his stubble-filled cheeks there, stimulating my sensitive skin to blossom with goosebumps.

Momentarily, his attention goes further down to my breasts and I giggle as I roll over the bed, denying him access to the spot he wanted to explore. Then I feel his head lying over my back, and he kisses the scruff of my neck

"Mama," I call as he bands his hand around my waist and mashes me against his chest. "Yes?" He responds, cuddling me tightly.

I stay silent, warmed up by his hold. "Tell Thamara," he urges, kissing my earlobe. "Nothing mama," I reply with a small smile, earning a sigh out of him. "Then why did you call me for?" He demands, trailing one of his hands inside my top and fondling with my navel. "Simply mama...ah..." My toes curl and I involuntarily bite my lower lip, enticed by the magic touch of his fingers.

Gulping, I let my eyes stare at the cream curtain that dangles against the windows as mama dips his finger in my navel and circles it, occasionally. I could feel his dick pressing on my back and I quickly shut my eyes, enveloped by the rapture that he offers to my body.

As time ticks by, mama's hand movements become vigorous and so as my breathing, which evenly rises in response to his ministration. I whine suddenly, unable to handle the pleasure that swims across my body at the jab of his fingers at my navel.

Abruptly, he pauses yet my breath continues to come out irregularly, the effect of his touch still lingering on my being.

And then I feel his hand sneaking into my leggings, which causes an alertive look to cross my face, and my breath hitches at the move. "Mama!" I hastily push myself out of his embrace and hop down the bed, glaring at him as I face him.

Previously, I was ready to surrender to him entirely but now that I speculate the same, I don't believe it's appropriate. Not when we've married behind our parents and fooled them...

The least we could do henceforth is to suppress our desire and keep ourselves controlled until we are officially married.

"This is unfair," Mama groans and punches against the bed, dramatically.
"The pain of being a virgin even after marriage is literal torture," he blabbers with a melancholy expression on his countenance.

However, my lips pull up in a smile, loving his childish actions. "Patience mama..." I press my knees against the mattress and run my fingers through his thick bristles, comfortingly.

To my surprise, he swats my hand away and looks at me exasperatedly. For a moment, I get truly frightened to have saddened him by refusing to have his way. Howbeit, when he raises his pinky finger like a kid, indicating that he was angry with me, I couldn't help but stifle my laughter.

Without another word to me, mama swirls over the bed and pulls the duvet to his head, resuming to slumber. Meanwhile, I just stay there, a smile tickling my lips as I watch every one of his mere movements.

After a while, I shake myself out of the fazed state and enter the restroom to freshen up. I exit the bathroom with a sandal towel snaked around my body and mama was quick to seize notice of me as he sneakily peeks at me through the duvet.

Biting my inner cheeks to hide the blush, I swiftly take my clothes and re-enter the restroom to dress up. I deck out a white churidar and came out while drying my hair using the towel. Then I let the towel dangle on a chair and shuffle out of the room after fleeing a look at my mama who is again under the duvet.

Subsequently, I appear in the kitchen and start to prepare breakfast for us, that is, upma. Mama likes upma unlike me who is repelled by it...

It takes me less than thirty minutes to be done with the breakfast and prepare the tea but mama hasn't woken up yet. Sighing, I enter the room and jerk the duvet from his body. Shocking me, mama harshly heaves the duvet back to him and I fall atop him due to the force.

Still, he gives me no attention as he closes his eyes and pretends to sleep.
"Mama, I've prepared the breakfast. Let's have it, wake up mama," I say against his lips but he gives me no regard. "Mama, stop behaving like a toddler!" I say in a vexed tone and was met with silence.

"Mama, I'm hungry. If you don't eat, I won't either, wake up mama.." I try to persuade him in a more gentler manner and needless to say, his eyelids slide open as I expected, gazing at me mesmerizingly.

Spotting a kiss on his lips, I straighten myself and walk out of the room, setting the breakfast on the table and reclining against the couch as I await my Deva Mama's presence. I pass the time by scrolling through my phone and checking the latest news...

A while later, mama's cologne invades my nose and I tilt my head back to watch his enthralling self stepping towards me. He is in a red t-shirt and black shorts, effortlessly pulling my heart out by his mere gaze.

And then we begin to have the breakfast silently. My eyes dart to him frequently, loving the way he has his food with the utmost eagerness. After all, it's his favourite!

Post the breakfast, mama again settles back on the couch and I can discern his grumpy mood as he changes the channels on the television with an irritated look. Letting out a sigh, I pause gawking at him from across the kitchen, and rather decided to approach him after being done with dishwashing.

A few minutes later, I saunter up to him and stand in front of him, blocking his view to the television. "Mama," I place my hand atop his hair and jerk his head back to have his attention. However, as soon as I did so, he eyes me with fake resentment.

"Still angry with me?" I play along, scrambling my fingers over his hair. "Pch, could you move!," He grips at my hips and shuffles me away, which brings a bit of a disappointment to my countenance.

My brow knits together as I attempt to speculate on the alternatives to diminish his cranky self.

Well...what should I do...

Hm...

An idea pops in my head and I hastily rush to the room to retrieve the phone. By the time I come back, mama has turned off the television and is just leaning back on the couch.

Unlocking my phone, I enter the music player and select one of my favourite songs to dance on, that is, "Innisai Alapadaye"

"Look, I'm not interested in seeing you dance right no--" I press a kiss against his lips to hush him and begin to dance while seizing the beauty of the song.

Mama sees me unblinkingly as I sway my hands to the rhythm and eyes to the lyrics of the song...

As moments pass by, I cut off myself from reality as usual and submerge myself in a surreal world.

But I halt when I sense the song has been paused. My eyes fly open to glance at Deva mama who is walking up to me...

He plops a kiss on my forehead and smiles adorably, melting me...

_________________________