61

Deva

It's the new year.

Thamara and I have just attained our apartment after roaming in Chennai city where crowds of youngsters have been gathered here and there to celebrate the new year.

"Happy happy New Year mama..." Thamara hugs me from behind as I lock the main door. "Happy New Year ma," I grip her hands that were wrapped around my chest and pull her in front of me.

"...mama..." She drags and looks at me mischievously. "What?" I squint my eyes, awaiting her words. "I saw a liquor bottle in the kitchen cabinet..." She trails off and peeks up at me to grasp my reaction. I still drink once a week and Thamara hasn't reacted negatively to it. Thus I'm unable to interpret what she has to say about the liquor sitting in the cabinet.

"Can I have some?" I frown, amused and furious by her request. "Come again?" I usher in a strict tone and lean down to her face level. "I want to try it too. I want to taste it for once!" I pinch her ears in a tight hold and she starts to cry out in pain.

"Every person starts drinking by wanting to have a taste of it! Even I practiced this behavior due to my curiosity and now I can't leave it at all. And so, you are not allowed to even sip it, understood!?" She nods her head vigorously and as soon as I let go of her ear, she rubs it and gives me a pouty look.

"And? Do you think I would melt at that reaction!? Change your dress and sleep, go!" Huffing at my command, she twitches her lips at me in a condescending manner but runs away when I glare at her. I smile at her adorableness and follow her suit.

A couple of minutes later, we change into our casuals and settle on the bed to sleep. It has become an habitual action for me to suck her breasts at night. I always knew her assets would become my obsession!

However, my Thamara seems resentful with me and doesn't let me touch her.

Our intimacy has only extended to the length of tasting each other and we haven't had sex till now. Mother hasn't spoken to me yet.

Sighing, I lay on my back and shut my eyes to sleep. Post a few minutes, I heed my Thamara snapping her fingers above my face but I stay unreactive, disputed inwardly by her weird attitude.

She snaps her fingers another three times and when I don't react, I feel her getting down the bed and then I heed the sound of the door opening and closing behind.

When I'm sure she isn't in the room, I open my eyes and sit up on the bed, wondering about my Thamara's demeanor. What is she planning?

Oh, wait...

My eyes broaden as the possibility of my Thamara sneaking out to have the liquor pops into my brain. Without wasting another second, I rush out of the room and enter the kitchen while turning the lights on the way.

When the luminescence spread throughout the kitchen, my eyes fall on my dear wife who has the bottle of liquor in her hand with its contents almost lowered to the base. She has drunk the liquor already!!

"Mama...I.." she keeps the bottle on the counter and tries to speak but seals her lips when I frown at her in anger.

"I came here to drink water.." I was far from considering her excuse. However, I couldn't help but let out a humourless laughter as she dares to lie after being caught red-handed.

"And in the darkness, you mistook the liquor bottle as a water bottle, am I right?" She nods her head and I click my tongue, controlling my wrath.

"Thamara..." I call her sternly.

"Do I seem like a fool to you?" She nods her head in a yes but quickly switches to shaking her head horizontally.

"What did I tell you about drinking Thamara!?" I boom, pacing one step closer to her. She leans back on the counter in fear and stares at the floor.

"Speak up!" I walk forward and grip her chin, inducing her to look into my eyes. I could see her attitude altering to the effects of alcohol.

Her eyelids struggle to stay wide, her eyebrows furrow and she fails to stand upright.

Well fuck!

"Let's go to the room," I catch her wrist but she shakes her head. "No mama...let's sleep here itself. I can't walk that long," I roll my eyes at her blabbering. "Our room is not ten kilometers away!" I sigh before lifting her up in my arms.

"Oh..." She grins goofily while looking at my face. The alcohol has completely dominated her senses!

"I love you, mama...I love you so much, mama..." She buries her head in my chest and confesses as I intrude into our room and kick the door close.

Turning the lights off, I place her in the bed softly. "Sleep," I bring the duvet up to her lap but she refuses to fall back on the bed. "What about this mama?" With no hesitation, she lifts her shirt up and showcases her bare breast that stands up seductively as soon as it gets exposed to the cool air.

Due to the lighting in the room, I could see her breasts a little less clearly but it's not at all hard for me to make out her assets.

Her nipples are getting erected and I waver a little before coming back to reality. "No, not today. You just sleep, come on, lay back on the pillow," I urge her and try to pull her shirt down but she was reluctant to do so.

"I cannot fall asleep If you don't do this...you do it every day and I'm addicted now...the way your mouth feels around my nipple um..." She moans to herself and it got me so hard that I had to gulp heavily.

This is not my sane Thamara!

"Come mama," she lays her head on the pillow and calls me excitedly. I scratch the back of my neck before deciding to go with her words...

Hence I get inside the duvet with her and latch my mouth onto her nipple. Just as I begin to suckle and play with the other one, Thamara starts to moan loudly.

Sometimes later, I nuzzle my head in the crook of her neck and hug her warm body to mine. She has dozed off by now and I kiss her cheek before shutting my eyes.

As a habit, my hands fly to her breast and I squeeze it within my palm while trying to find the door that leads to slumber.

______________________