003

Chapter threeTwo weeks

Chapter three
Two weeks

Ivy's first case was difficult but in the end she got there, she always knew it would be hard but she was looking forward to her two weeks off, Everyone on the team got to take two weeks off, no emergency calls to come into work at 2am, just relaxing time away from the BAU. Ivy didn't feel like she deserved two weeks off like the rest of them because she'd really only worked one full day but everyone insisted that she should take the same time out as the rest of them so that when they all come back they'd be fresh and ready to take on there next case.

Hayley was so happy to have Aaron at home for a whole two weeks and Ivy was excited to spend time with Olivia and Caitlin. Spencer was going to visit his mom, Derek and Elle were going to a resort for the two weeks, Jason was spending his time cooking and relaxing and JJ was spending most of her time at home with Caitlin.

Caitlin is JJ's little sister she's 18 years old, Ivy went to the same school as Caitlin and everyday after school they'd both make there way back to the BAU and sit around there for the day. Caitlin was like Ivy's little sister that she never had, they'd do everything together and when she was away at college Caitlin would come and stay in her dorm some weekends and JJ would drive her back home.

All of the team was packing there stuff away as everyone was getting ready to leave for there break away. Elle, Derek and Ivy were huddled in the small kitchen making some coffee.

"Morgan you're friends resort better be as nice as you say it is" Elle joked as she poured coffee into all three of there cups.

"Hey I never said it was his he just manages the place but trust me when I tell you it is off the hook... hot sunny days, cool breezes at night, never ending tropical drinks with the little umbrellas and nothing but young beautiful adults looking to make vacation memories" he imagined as he drank some of his coffee.

"Remind me why I didn't choose to go with the teo of you instead of staying at home" Ivy mumbled.

"You can still come with us if you want I can always just book you another room" Derek replied.

"I would really like to but I think I should just stay at home I've been gone for so long as it is, I haven't really had some family time since I came back for university but thank you really" Ivy answered.

"I still can't imagine what two weeks away from this place will feel like" Elle said as Morgan dropped down into his seat.

"Well you know you better thank you're man upstairs for making it the whole team otherwise you know they'd find a reason to bring us back up in here" Morgan added.