015

*sensitive topics coming up in this chapter such as mentions of abuse*

Chapter fifteen
Memory Lane

Ivy spent the whole day contemplating what to do next, Austin made it clear not to go to the police and by the looks of it he's been following her all day so he'd more than likely know if she told the sheriff what was happening. Caitlin was sitting on the couch watching the news when Ivy walked in.

"Okay I need you to listen to me carefully because there's been something I've kept to myself for a while now and I can't hide it anymore" Ivy spoke as she shut the door behind her.

Ivy spent the next hour explaining her whole relationship with Austin and everything he's been doing to her ever since, Caitlin sat and comforted her best friend as she relived a part of her life she tried so hard to forget.

"You can't meet up with him alone tonight" Caitlin spoke as Ivy shook her head.

"I'm not going to be on my own you're coming with me... you can take my car and slowly follow us just make sure you don't get to close to his car because he'll notice, we can talk about the whole thing and plan everything out but first I've to make a few calls" Ivy spoke as she got up from the sofa and made her way into the bedroom.

"Ivy have you found her" her dad spoke on the other end of the line.

"Dad I've really messed up... I should have told people sooner but I never in a million years thought he'd be capable of something like this" she cried as her dad began to speak.

"Ivy I need you to calm down and tell me what's going on" Hotch spoke as voices filled the room.

"Are you in the office" Ivy asked.

"Yes the whole team are here" he spoke as Ivy thought for a moment.

"Okay put me on speaker" she asked as her dad did what he was told

"I need help... I can't do this on my own. Olivia was kidnapped she didn't just vanish of the face of the earth Austin took her, most of you don't know who Austin is and I'm really sorry I didn't tell you all sooner but I was embarrassed of how far I let our relationship go. I met Austin two years ago, he used to buy me flowers all the time and take me out for dinner most nights... everything was going really well until he began to get jealous over the smallest of things like if I was to talk to a boy from my class or talk to one of his friends he'd just lose it" Ivy explained as everyone on the other end of the line stayed quiet.

"Ivy we're all listening... take you're time" Spencer spoke reassuringly down the phone.

"Our relationship escalated pretty quickly after that. Austin stayed over at mine most nights because he said he couldn't trust me to not go out and flirt with another guy, he would take my phone and look through all of my texts, he'd make sure I only wore what he wanted me to wear and everything was just getting too much for me. I constantly felt like I was walking on eggshells around him... it got to a point were I felt like I deserved to feel like this he made me feel worthless and horrible about myself" she spoke quietly as she took a minute to calm herself down.