021

*sensitive topics coming up in this chapter such as a suicide attempt*

Chapter twenty one
100

Ivy climbed into the house through her back window, she could hear Foyet trying to kick in the front door. Ivy made her way through the house trying to find Jack and Hayley she didn't want to call out for them in case Foyet heard her.

"Ivy" Jack screamed as he came running towards her and pulled her into a hug.

"Hey little man I've missed you" she spoke quietly as she pulled him up off the floor and hugged him tightly.

"Where is you're mam" she asked as Jack looked around trying to find her.

"I don't know" he spoke as he nestled his head down into Ivy's shoulder.

"It's okay everything is going to be fine" she whispered as she walked toward the living room.

"It's a pleasure to finally meet you Ivy... I'm George but you probably already know that" the man laughed as he locked the door behind him.

"I thought it was you at the door and I opened it" Hayley cried as Ivy looked over at her.

"You let him in... I told you on the phone that I was coming in through my bedroom window" she snapped as Hayley looked down at the ground.

"I know it was a stupid thing to do I'm sorry" she cried as Ivy walked over to her and grabbed onto her hand.

"No no I'm sorry for snapping at you... look he's inside now so there's no point in dwelling on it" she spoke as Hayley looked over at her.

Jack remained snuggled into Ivy's neck as Foyet pulled out his phone and began dialing a number. Hayley began to shake as Ivy squeezed her hand.

"Don't let him see that you're afraid of him okay... that's what he wants" she whispered as Hayley nodded.

"Foyet" Hotch spoke through the phone as Hayley began to cry.

"Aaron... I'm so sorry this is all my fault I brought Jack here but I honestly thought you were dead" she cried as Hotch began to speak.

"Hayley show him no weakness... no fear" he spoke as Hayley pulled herself together.

"She should be scarred Aaron because she's going to... Ivy maybe you should cover the boys ears for this part... she's going to die" he laughed as Hayley looked over at Jack who was still lying on Ivy's shoulder.