007

Chapter sevenRevelations part one

Chapter seven
Revelations part one

Everyone made it back to BAU as quickly as possible, Ivy and Spencer had made it back before the rest of them so she began to make coffee for everyone because most of them had a good few drinks tonight and they needed to sober up fast.

"You know it never fails just as I'm getting my grove thing going bam we're back at the BAU" Derek spoke the moment he entered the room.

"You know statistically a case doesn't come in with any more frequency if you're at a party or gathering then if you aren't it's a trick of the mind we merrily remember the ones that came in that way more" Spencer explained as everyone smiled in his direction.

"Besides is it really that hard for you to get you're grove thing going again" Emily joked as Penelope began to laugh.

Gideon made his way into the room as Ivy handed him a cup of coffee.

"Thank you Ivy you're a life saver" he spoke as he took his jacket off.

Ivy smiled and sat down beside Spencer and Emily as Hotch began to speak to Gideon.

"Where we're you tonight" he asked as Gideon faced towards the screen.

"Yeah you missed a good night" Emily joined into the conversation.

"I had a good night" Gideon replied bluntly.

"Not nearly as good as Derek's night" Ivy joked as the rest of the team began to laugh.

"Princess you know how much I love you but seriously you're begging to irritate me" Derek laughed as Ivy looked at him.

"I made you coffee and this is the thanks I get" Ivy exaggerated with a hand to her heart.

"Well our good night is definitely over" JJ spoke as she quickly made her way across the room and began to get photos up onto the screen.

"Georgia... the Kyles Dennis and Lacy we're murdered an hour ago in there suburban Atlanta home" she pulled up a news article that had just been released to the press.

"An hour ago" Hotch questioned.

"The police where on the scene unusually fast because the unsubs called them and told them that the killer was about to murder the victims" she answered.

"According to the dispatcher the first male sounded terrified and begged them to get there because the other who they both identified as Rafael was about to kill the sinners that lived there" JJ continued.