011

Chapter eleven University

Chapter eleven
University

Ivy's first week back at University was stressful, it felt weird not being able to ask her dad or Hayley for some help with the electricity bill or just having someone there to talk to. Ivy had a few friends in University but she never went out with them or made any effort to get to know them outside of the classroom.

Olivia and Caitlin were coming over to stay with her this weekend and Ivy was really looking forward to having them over. Olivia was going on a date with the boy she met online the first night they arrive but Caitlin and Ivy decided they would go into town as well.

Thing's between Ivy and Spencer have been going really well since she got back to Boston, they've been calling each other everyday and texting each other constantly, it was probably the only thing that got Ivy through the day.

Unknown numbers have continued to call Ivy's phone as much as she blocks the number he just won't stop calling. Austin hasn't been texting her as much expect for a text message he sent the moment she stepped foot inside her apartment which said "expect the unexpected" but she's been trying her best not to let him get to her.

Ivy was on her way to a lecture when someone walked straight into her.

"Sorry I wasn't paying attention to where I was going" Ivy apologized as she turned around.

"Oh don't worry about it I wasn't paying attention either" he laughed as Ivy's blood ran cold.

"What are you doing here Austin" Ivy asked calmly as she tried to control her breathing.

"Funny story actually I was looking for you I just want to let you know that when you don't answer my calls it makes me mad... you do understand that don't you" he questioned as he stepped closer to Ivy.

"Austin what do I have to do to show you I want absolutely nothing got to do with you because for some unknown reason you're not getting the hint so let me remind you... I don't want to see you, I don't want to talk to you, I don't want to text you, I don't want to call you and I most definitely don't want to be this close to you so if for some fucked up reason you still don't understand what I'm trying to say I will get a restraining order against you because it's becoming ridiculous at this point" Ivy snapped as Austin laughed.

"I'll remember you said that Ivy... well I have to go I've got a date later with a much prettier girl than you" he laughed as Ivy took as step away from him.

"I hope it goes well" Ivy called as he began to walk away.

The minute Austin faded from view Ivy felt as though she could properly breathe again. The whole lecture all Ivy could think about was Austin and how she was going to get him to stop ringing her 24/7 but she hoped that once he went on this date with a new girl he'd leave her alone.