031

Chapter thirty oneTen Years Later

Chapter thirty one
Ten Years Later..

Ivy Reid and Spencer have been happily married for nine years, there life couldn't be more perfect. Ivy now works for the BAU as a cell phone operator which means she has time to spend with Spencer and time to spend at home with there two children. Ivy never knew if she wanted kids but when she found out she was pregnant it felt like the right time to have one, she was financially stable and she was in a loving marriage to the person she wanted to spend her life with and she knew how much Spencer wanted to be a father and seeing him with Amara and Blake always makes her love him even more.

"Ivy come in here please we have a surprise for you" Spencer called from the kitchen as her 8 and 6 year old giggled quietly.

"I'm coming as fast as I can" she replied as she walked down the hallway.

Ivy couldn't see where she was going because of how dark the kitchen was and she couldn't seem to find the light switch but before she knew it all three of them had begun singing happy birthday to her as the candles on her birthday cake lit up the room.

"Happy birthday mammy we love you lots" Blake sang as Amara jumped up into Ivy's arm's.

"Oh my god I love you all so much... thank you" she replied as she snuggled into Amara.

"Mammy can we go to the park today" Blake asked as he looked up at her.

"Of course we can but how would you feel if we stopped by Grandad's house first" Ivy asked him as he shook his head excitedly.

"Yes yes yes... yay I'm going to get ready now" he spoke happily as he ran off to his room.

"Is it okay with you too if we go to Grandad's" Ivy whispered to Amara as she nodded in agreement.

"Yes mama" the little girl answered as Ivy put her down gently on the floor.

"Okay can you do me a big favor and pick out you're clothes for me and I'll be into you in just a minute" Ivy spoke softly as Amara giggled and waddled away.

"I didn't know we were going to Hotch's today" Spencer questioned as Ivy looked over at him.

"Yeah he sent me a text message saying to come over... something about him and Jack giving me a birthday present" she answered as Spencer pulled her into a hug.

"Happy birthday beautiful" he whispered into her ear as she gave him a quick kiss.

"Okay can you make sure Blake is dressed properly and I'll go get Amara ready... we leave in twenty minutes" she ordered as Spencer smiled brightly.