014

Chapter fourteenRealization's

Chapter fourteen
Realization's

There was no sign of Olivia since Ivy and Caitlin dropped her off at the restaurant, she hasn't texted anybody back or gotten in touch to say that she was okay.

Ivy and Caitlin went to the sheriffs station first thing that morning to file a missing persons case, they explained everything that happened and how they haven't heard a thing from her since then but everybody working in the sheriffs office just said they'd file a missing persons case and have a few cops keeping an eye out for her.

Emily was worried sick about her little sister, she knew that this was completely out of character for Olivia to just not call or text anyone back. Ivy tried to reassure her that they'd find her and that Olivia will be fine but Emily was hell bent on getting the next flight over to Boston.

Ivy spoke with her dad for a while on the phone and he explained everything that happened the day before, Hayley and Hotch's relationship hasn't been working out recently he's never around for more then a day and Jack never gets to spend any quality time with him. Ivy understood were Hayley was coming from she knew how demanding her dads job can be, she felt sorry for the both of them especially Jack. Aaron reassured her that Hayley and Jack were safe and it was the best and only option for them after what the reaper did. Aaron is feeling okay after being stabbed multiple times but he has to stay in the hospital for another couple of days to recover. Ivy was grateful that he was still alive.

Caitlin decided that she'd stay in Ivy's apartment all day and wait there in case Olivia came back. Ivy on the other hand went back to the restaurant they dropped her of at the night before to ask the workers if they'd seen anything.

"Hey... sorry for bothering you I know you're working but my friend was here last night em she's small with brown hair and she was on a date but she never returned home and I was just wondering weather anyone that was working last night can tell me anything about how she was acting or when she left the restaurant" Ivy asked as politely as possible.

"Yes of course... Zack was working that shift last night I'll just go over and get him I'll be right back" the lady spoke as she quickly walked over to the boy behind the till, she explained the situation to him and he made his way over to Ivy.

"Hi my supervisor explained everything to me... I do remember you're friend was here last night but just to be certain I'm thinking of the same person do you have a photo of her that I could see" he asked as she nodded and grabbed her phone out of her bag as she showed him a picture of Olivia.

"This is her on the right hand side" Ivy spoke as the boy nodded.

"Yeah that's the girl I served last night... she ordered one glass of whine and waited for her date to arrive but he never showed up after a while she decided she was going to leave, she asked me for the bill and then she left" he spoke as Ivy concentrated on everything he was saying.