027

Chapter twenty seven The end is near

The end is near

Caitlin tried and tried to get in touch with Ivy but she wasn't picking up any of her calls, Ivy's number was the only phone number she knew all by heart so she continued to ring it over and over again. Caitlin didn't want to ring the police because she knew Ivy would want to face Austin herself.

"Austin seriously are you that bored you've got nothing better to do with you're time other then continuously ring me on unknown number's" Ivy huffed as she answered the phone.

"Ivy it's Caitlin please listen to me this is important" she spoke quietly through the phone.

"Caitlin what's wrong" Ivy questioned as she heard muffling sounds coming from the other end of the line.

"Are you with someone" Caitlin asked as Ivy brushed her comment off.

"It doesn't matter right now... what's happening" she replied as Caitlin continued.

"Theo is Austin's brother... I only just found out today and now I'm locked in Theo's basement waiting for Austin to arrive... I'm so sorry I didn't realize it sooner... i thought he really liked me" she explained as Ivy remained silent.

"Wait slow down... you've nothing to be sorry for... I guess we all have a thing for falling for the wrong boys" Ivy spoke as she tried to make light of the situation.

"I'm scared" Caitlin spoke softly as Ivy began to speak.

"Listen to me okay everything is going to be fine... I won't let him hurt you I'll be right there send me you're location" Ivy reassured her as Caitlin sent her Theo's address.

"Okay perfect I got it... I'm leaving now I won't be long... just try and stay calm until I get there he's not taking anyone else from me" she spoke sternly as Caitlin heard Theo's footsteps making there way to the basement door.

"He's coming Ivy" Caitlin whispered.

"Be careful and don't panic I'm literally getting in the car right now" Ivy answered as she slammed her car door shut.

"I have to go... he can't see I've used his phone hurry please" Caitlin spoke as she hung up the phone.

Ivy's day had just gone from bad to worse in the matter of minutes but she knew exactly what she had to do, he'd never expect it and that's the leverage she had on him... the element of surprise.

"I need you to follow behind me... I'm going to go in alone and I need you to stay in the car but if we have to leave with them I need you to follow us... you're our secret weapon" she spoke through the phone.