028

Chapter twenty eightFinal surprise

Final surprise

Ivy knew in that moment that her plan would either work well or end terribly and she hoped for her and Caitlin's sake it ended well. Everything was at stake now, her own life and Caitlin's life could be taken from them at any moment all because of a boy she once loved.

"You need to listen to me everything is going to be fine... you just have to trust me" Ivy whispered to Caitlin as the basement door opened.

"It's nice to see you again Ivy... and it's nice to finally meet you Caitlin too bad we have to cut this short" Austin spoke as he walked down the stairs with Theo following behind him.

"There's no need for Caitlin to be here Austin this has always been about me and you... no one else" Ivy spoke up as Austin looked down at her.

"See that's where you're wrong... the only way I can hurt you is by taking away the people you love" Austin mocked as Theo began to speak.

"You t...told me you wouldn't hurt Caitlin" he stuttered as Austin laughed.

"What did you think was going to happen here Theo... I need them both dead by the end of today and you're going to help me do just that" he ordered as Theo looked down at the ground.

"Theo you don't have to do what he say's... you love her don't you" Ivy asked as he nodded his head in agreement.

"Then think about this... he's going to kill her just like he killed Olivia and he'll find enjoyment out of it but he's not just taking my best friend away from me he's taking the girl you love away from you... you owe him nothing" she spoke confidently as Austin grabbed her up by the arm and dragged her up the stairs.

"Leave her alone" Caitlin screamed as she tried her best to run after the two of them as Theo held her back.

"Don't ever talk to my brother like that again... he owes me his life and I'll make sure that's exactly what he gives me" he snapped as Ivy looked up at him.

"You know you physically bore me to tears... it's like you have absolutely nothing better to be doing with you're life then persecute me... you lost this fight a long time ago you're just to delusional to see it" she spoke strongly as he looked down at her with such anger.

"We're leaving Theo... bring the girl to the location I sent you and don't be late" Austin shouted as he dragged Ivy out of the house and into his car.

So far everything was going to plan, Ivy knew the moment she reached his car that the other car parked down the road would follow them just like they had planned.