009

*sensitive topics coming up in this chapter such as mentions of abuse*

Chapter nine
Revelations part three

Ivy and Spencer sat in silence as they both stared straight ahead at the screens in front of them. There was one screen in particular that showed a couple sitting on there couch the man got up and left the room to refill there drinks when the unsub came into view. Ivy could see the unsub reach for a cell phone as he dialed 911, the woman looked terrified as he held a knife towards her. Ivy couldn't bring herself to watch the rest of the video play out in front of her.

Spencer couldn't bring himself to watch what happened after the unsub murdered the woman but he knew what the outcome would be, the man and woman in that video were now dead.

Ivy continued to look down at the ground to avoid looking up at the screens until she heard a familiar voice come from one of the live cameras.

"Ivy... Reid if you're watching neither one of you is responsible for this do you understand me, he's perverting god to justify murder you're both stronger then him he cannot break you" Gideon whispered quietly into the camera.

Ivy looked over at Spencer who was now crying, in all the time Ivy had known Spence he's never cried in front of her until this moment and she completely understood why, feeling like you're not going to survive this and you'll never speak to you're love ones again was unthinkable.

"Spence it's going to be okay... we're not going to die here at least we know for sure now that the team knows we're alive and they will find us" she tried to reassure him as he looked up at her.

"Yeah but whats going to happen in the mean time... what if he comes back and decides he wants to kill one of us because I don't know what I'd do if you died like this and what if he comes back and kills me I'd be leaving you behind on you're own with him" he panicked as he began the pull at his rope.

"We'll cross that bridge when it comes to it okay neither of us is dying today we just have to hold onto hope, I know you're panicking right now but I need you to calm down before he comes back and there's no use in trying to pull them ropes off because they just won't budge... we'll be okay Spence" she spoke calmly across the room.

It took Spencer awhile to calm down but he knew in a situation like this he needed to have a clear enough head. The door opened gently as Tobias made his way in, Ivy could now tell the difference in each personality, Tobias was soft spoken, nervous and anxious around people where as Rafael was strongly spoken, hard and rough.

"I'm sorry I had to leave for awhile" Tobias spoke as he walked towards Spencer.

"You can leave again and take us both with you... if you tell me where we are I can tell my friends and they'll come and they'll save us" Spencer mumbled as Tobias took a new needle filled with the same drug he gave Spencer the last time.