020

Chapter 20Reunion

Chapter 20
Reunion

Ivy and Jack have been speaking on the phone for the past few days, she hasn't got the chance to speak to her dad about it because he's constantly been at work. The team are trying there hardest to find Foyet and Austin so that Hayley and Jack can come back home and Olivia can get justice. Ivy has asked Jack multiple times to put Hayley onto the phone so that Ivy can talk to her but he refuses to do it, Hayley has no idea that Jack has been talking to Ivy and he's afraid that he'll get in trouble.

Spencer returned to work the day after Olivia's funeral, Ivy was glad that Spencer could return to normality and she was glad to have some time to herself to figure out how she was going to carry on without Olivia. Ivy and Caitlin made plans to meet for a catch up after everything that has happened lately.

"Hey how are you feeling" Ivy asked as she walked into the cafe and hugged Caitlin tightly.

"I've felt better but I'll get there eventually... how are you" she asked as they both took a seat at the table.

"I'm trying to come to terms with everything... everyone else is moving on and going back to work and I don't want to feel like a burden to people so I'm trying to be as positive as I physically can be" Ivy vented as Caitlin listened intently.

"You've told me multiple times that I can take however long I want to come to terms with things... this isn't just something you can move on from she was our best friend and not having her here with us is going to be horrible but we have to take however long it takes us to process that and it's fine if it takes you years to get to that point because everyone who loves you will be there every step of the way with you" Caitlin spoke softly as she reached across that table and grabbed onto Ivy's hand.

"When did you get so grown up... Caitlin I'm sorry I dragged you into my plan to get Olivia out... I should have never involved you" Ivy mumbled as Caitlin squeezed Ivy's hand.

"Don't be silly Ivy I'm glad you asked me to help you... it shows how much you trust me and you're plan did work for a little while until it didn't" she spoke quietly as Ivy looked into the girls eyes.

"It worked up until he killed her in front of me to prove a point... he can kill anyone I love and he won't stop until we find him" she spoke as Caitlin nodded.

"Yes that's true but you have to look after yourself too Ivy and then the next time he comes back we'll all be ready" she said as Ivy looked directly at her.

"Yeah I guess you're right look how about we try and talk about something less serious so I can try to forget about everything for a little while" Ivy suggested as Caitlin called the waiter over to take there order.