lost time and simple love

** this chapter includes mature content, i wont add these warnings everytime so just know!!

1990

SLASH DROVE THEM to the house so Jackie could pick up her bags quickly, then he drove her to a nice hotel downtown that she could stay in, carrying her luggage in for her while she checked in at the front desk.

She spotted a telephone on the wall in the lobby and jogged over to it, clicking in the house number that she somehow remembered. The machine ended up not even working, and eating her quarters. "Damn it." She tried again.

"Old stupid fuckin' thing.." she grumbled, and just to her luck, an older gentleman appeared out of thin air, walking past her. She looked at him with a horrified expression. "Oh my god, I meant the telephone not-" she gave up when the man gave her a dirty look before walking away.

Slash was clicking the button to call the elevator while he burst into laughter, as he'd been watching the whole thing. "Fuckin' retard..." He whispered. He was quickly silenced-and humbled when the elevator door opened, revealing a young man who evidently had Down syndrome. His mother looked at Slash with a burning glare, shaking her head and leading her son away.

Fortunately, Jackie didn't see it happen as she approached him.

"Jesus, how much shit did you bring?" He groaned as they got into the elevator. "Hey, I didn't know how long I'd be staying." She shrugged, pressing down on the number 6 button.

Once they got up to the room, Jackie opened the door for Slash then closed it behind them, letting out an exasperated sigh and running a hand through her hair. "Why does California hate me so much?"

Slash chuckled, dropping the bags on the loveseat.

Jackie immediately kicked her shoes off then went into the bathroom and began removing her jewelry. "Hey, thanks by the way." She called to Slash while removing an earring. "For?" He grinned, leaning against the bathroom's doorframe.

Jackie squinted her eyes at him. She knew he just wanted to hear her say it.

"For getting me the hell outta there.." she began. "Mhm..." Slash hummed, entering the bathroom and looking at their reflections in the mirror. "And for getting my mind off everything." Slash hummed again.

"And for driving me around town.. aaand for carrying my bags up." She finished as she took off her rings.

"Oh, don't even mention it!" Slash chirped, waving her off. "Shut up." She rolled her eyes, brushing past him.

He stood in the doorway for a minute before turning to face her in the small entryway of the room. "I know tonight kinda sucked, but you survived it." He shrugged with a dumb smile on his face.

"Right." She chuckled, gazing back at him.

Slash took a step closer and dared to tuck a strand of hair behind her ear, trailing his finger down her jawline. "I'm gonna.. try somethin' here." He stepped closer again, moving his hand to the back of her neck.

When she didn't pull back or smack his hand away, he pressed his luck further and leaned in, placing a kiss on her cheekbone. Jackie sighed, closing her eyes as she felt his sweet kiss press into her skin. He pulled back again to see her reaction that stayed the same, her soft smile never leaving.

He leaned in again and planted another on her cheek, then another.. and another, all the way down to the corner of her lips, then pausing again to see her face. She opened her eyes to see him just a few inches away.

He looked into her blue eyes. It was like looking at dark rumbling clouds that were slowly turning into a raging thunderstorm. Just as she parted her lips, he cleared his throat. "I should probably get outta here.. let you sleep..." his voice was low and gruff. She nodded her head in agreement but neither of them moved an inch.

He moved his hand to her head, entangling his fingers in her brown waves to bring her closer as he edged himself toward her. Slash leaned in and gently closed the gap between them, connecting his lips to hers. He held it for a minute but pulled back again to gauge her reaction. She kept her eyes closed as a red tint washed over her cheeks. Slash took that as the green light to lean in again, placing another kiss to her lips, this time both of his hands cradling into her brunette locks. He kissed her over and over, each one pulling her further into his trance, and before long they were in a full on make-out session in the middle of her hotel room.

Moving his hands from her hair, down to her shoulders and sliding the strap of her dress off, he trailed his hand down the rest of her arm before settling it around her waist. Jackie pulled him by his waist so his body was firmly against hers. She moaned quietly into his mouth as she felt his hardened member pressing into her thigh.

Slash pulled back, catching his breath then lifting her up into his arms and walking toward the bed.

Jackie was long lost in his trance by now, completely forgetting about all the bullshit she dealt with earlier. He gently placed her onto the bed and hovered over her, reconnecting their lips.

Slash had been waiting for this moment. Yearning, craving.. for her loving touch back on him, and now it was, and he couldn't get enough of it. But he eventually began feeling that he was wrong for it, since she was in such a vulnerable state. Finally convincing himself to pull away and stop, his brain couldn't string any thoughts together when she was gazing up at him with so much passion, so he simply pulled her back in and let his touch speak for him.

She opened her mouth to allow entrance, which he gladly took and ran his tongue across her bottom lip. Deciding that it wasn't enough, Jackie tugged at the hem of his shirt. He quickly pulled his shirt off, tossing it to the side then moving his fingers along her back in search for the zipper on her dress.

Her chest began rising and falling a bit quicker as he moved his lips to her neck, kissing and biting softly while he trailed the zipper down. As he pulled it off her, she helped by sliding her arms out of the straps. He tossed the dress in the same direction of his shirt, never moving his eyes away from her body.

Eventually they were fully stripped of their clothes as he ran his hands all over her body, never disconnecting their kiss. He motioned for her to slide up the bed a bit, so she did and rested her head on the pillows. Slash moved over her again and slowly pushed himself into her.

The feeling of her walls around his length and the sweet sounds of her moans were like heaven to him. "God, I fuckin' missed you." He groaned into her ear.

Jackie wrapped her arms around his neck while he continued thrusting inside of her, leaving sweet kisses on her neck.

This wasn't just sex. The way she held him close to her as if he'd suddenly disappear and the way he'd whisper sweet nothings into her ear, showed that it wasn't just two people lusting over each other, feeding into each other's desires, but it was two ex-lovers brought back together, making up for lost time and simply loving one another.

first time writing a smut scene lol sorry i kinda half-assed it

VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW 🥀