holding cell

Next thing I knew, I was in cuffs, being read my rights. I just looked at all the guys, not paying any attention to what the officer was saying.

Slash was sitting on the coffee table with an ice pack on his jaw, looking at me worriedly.

I looked over at Izzy, he had the same 'are you okay?' look on his face.

"Do you understand your rights as I've read them to you?"

Great. This is just great. I'm being sent to jail with Axl Rose.

Of course, there were paparazzi everywhere when we got taken outside.

"Axl, Jackie, what happened!?"

"Axl did you beat up that guy!?"

"You rocked his shit, man!"

"Axl, are you okay?"

"Livin' the dream!" he replied to one of them with a sarcastic tone, and a forced smile plastered across his bruised face.

He got pulled away aggressively by the cop after he spoke to the paparazzi, and shoved into the car.

They weren't any less aggressive with me, which I don't blame them because I hooked one of them right in the jaw.

"Watch your head."

2:18 am

The drive to the police station was just like any drive, except the red-head beside me wouldn't shut up about how good he got Aaron.

EEEEEERRRGGHGGGHHH!

The loud buzzer blared from above our heads as we got shoved into a holding cell.

"This is the only empty cell. Be a gentleman and let your girlfriend sleep on the bench."

I let out a snort at his words "I'm not his girlfriend."

"Sweetheart, he beat the shit out of who I assume to be your ex boyfriend. You assaulted an Officer so that you could be with him. Save your breath." He left the room before I could even respond.

The only reason I punched the Officer was so that I could be with Axl-

So yeah, he was right, but if Axl did this alone, he'd end up on the electric chair.

"You fucking owe me, Rose." I raised my eyebrows at him, slouching on the bench with my arms crossed.

"Fuck off." he barked at me. I just raised my eyebrows again, because I don't have the energy to argue with him.

"I didn't ask you to do that." He continued.
I scoffed, and sit up to fully face him.

"Yeah, you did." I mumbled. "How?! When?!" He lifted his arms up, raising his voice.

"You just... did." I mumbled again.

"What the fuck does that even mean?" He scoffs.
"You did, with your fuckin' bright green eyes, and your stupid fuckin' teased hair, and your stupid overprotectiveness!" I shouted at him.