out ta get me

October 5th
11:57 am.

I had woken up in the same position that I was in last night, in Izzy's arms.

I blinked my eyes open, and rubbed the sleepiness out of them. I looked up to see that Izzy was sort of awake, like he had also just woken up. He gave me a small smile, which I returned.

The only other people in the living room were Axl and Slash. The other two probably went to sleep in their own rooms.

"Hey lovebirds, get up." Axl comes up behind the couch and leans in towards us.

"Piss off, man." Izzy mumbles, readjusting himself a little bit.

"I wanna have a party today." Axl continues. I remove myself from Izzy's arms, giving up on any chance of falling back to sleep.

"Why, Axl?" I scratch my elbow as I walk into the kitchen. "What is there to celebrate?" I continue, grabbing a mug out of one of our cabinets.

"Nothing, but we've been so... Dead lately." You know, he's kinda right. It's not like us to be staying at home three days in a row.

"Okay, but how big a' party we talkin'?" I look at him, then back to the coffee pot, waiting for the coffee to finish. "I don't know."

"Most of the other bands are on break too, we can invite them." He shrugs. It's not a bad idea actually, I guess it makes sense if we're all on break.

"Fine. I'm not going to the store this time, though." I sigh. You know how that went last time. I think I'll just stay in the house for the rest of the month and hope that Aaron leaves.

"Okay, I'll go. Stevens still passed out, so I'll have Duff go with me, I guess."

He walks out of the kitchen, toward Duff's bedroom without another word. I pour coffee into my mug, and lean back against the island.

"Hey Jackie." A voice calls behind me. Slash walks into the kitchen, shirtless, of course. "Hey, morning."

"You get any sleep after Steven screaming all night?" he chuckles in a low tone, the tiredness still showing in his voice.

"Yeah, I fucked up my neck, though, since I basically fell asleep sitting."

"Yeah, I saw you and Izzy cuddling one another over there." He says with his back facing me, while he fills a mug with coffee.

I could hear the jealousy in his voice.

"Yeah, I guess it kinda just happened." I laugh awkwardly, taking a sip from my mug.

12:44 pm

I decided since we hadn't gone anywhere for a week, I would dress up for the party. I took a shower, then started deciding on an outfit.

I decided to be casual, but still cute, so I went with a white cropped tank that showed my curves, and high waisted boyfriend jeans, with a belt, and white reeboks.

I sat at my vanity desk, and styled my hair until it looked decent. As I was doing so, Steven came in and started rambling about something I didn't pay any attention to.

"Who is Galileo anyway?" He got up off my bed and walked over behind my chair.

"What?" I look up at him through the mirror in front of us. "Like from the queen song. Who is Galileo?"

I chuckle at his words, "Uhh, I think he's the guy who invented the telescope."

"Oh."

-

By the time I was done getting ready, Axl was already home. Pretty much everything was already set up, too.

When I left my room, I heard a few "Hot damn"s and catcall whistles from the guys.