Chapter 1

Seek's POV:

I walk into the hallway again... waiting for the humans to get here... and here they are... I come out of my puddle for the 5th time today... chased them through the halls... caught them... actually... I was kinda hungry, unlike the others I don't really have to eat... but... when I am hungry... I ripped her head off, then I bit one of her arms off... I didn't know what else to do to her other than eat her limbs whole... Jack was looking at me from the closet, very angrily and disgusted at how brutally I killed her... they all hate me for being so brutal... but honestly, I hate figure more than all of them... I mean, he's an idiot, not even because he's blind... he never faces the right way when talking to people.

After brutally murdering a woman, I go back to my hallway until halt comes by and says "alright... it's Friday... and 8:30 PM... so you guys are done... and whatever... we have a meeting at 9... just so you don't forget..." I nod and dissolve back into my puddle, going to the room inside it... and wait until it was 9:00 PM and I got a text message from halt, reminding me... so I get up and use my puddle to teleport me to door 50, where we always have our meeting for some reason... probably because it's bigger and has more space.

I open the door and halt greeted me in a lazily way like always and I sat around the table, waiting for him to speak, then he started "we all know why I have these meetings with you... to discuss random shit... so anything interesting you found this week?" rush raised his hand and said "I found out what rule 34 was..." in a lazy tone... why did he even search that up though... then dupe raised his hand and said "I haven't been out that long and I'm pretty sure the entire fanbase hates me more than they do with screech" in a happy tone. glitch nods and says "people won't stop ringing the bell and get left behind... kinda annoying actually..."

I zoned out for the rest of the time until halt said "meeting dismissed" in a somewhat happy tone then he left, I was kinda bored but got up anyway and then figure said " hey seek... can I speak with you for a minute?" in a pretty neutral tone, but anyway... I kinda have no choice... so I walked up to where he was standing... and he looked to the side and said "I just wanted to ask... why do you hate me? is it because I am blind?..." I really didn't want to answer that question... but I had to... so I just said "you really want the truth? you're an idiot... an absolute idiot... and you're always talking no matter what, and you're annoying and weird, not even because you're blind... and I'm glad you're blind, because you don't have to see yourself in the mirror and have you even seen yourself walking?... *sigh* at least I gave you the truth right?" I walked to the door, trying to get out, then he grabbed me by the neck with his long noodle arms and lifted me up and said "I can kill you if I wanted to... pathetic idiot..." and then he attempted to attack me but missed a few times then I punched him in the chest, hoping I would get him away from me.. it worked so I walked to the doors and slammed them behind me... trying to annoy him even more hehe

Figure's POV:

My ears were still ringing as he left the library and slammed the doors... and aside from that, what he said actually hit me... at least I am blind... so I don't have to see how I look or walk... and I must really be an idiot if I can't find the players even when they are roaming around the library and grabbing the books that I have to clean up...  but at least he told the truth... I started to get angry at myself for even existing and I ran to the closest desk and smashed it to pieces... and then I realized I cut my hands a little bit... not too bad... but I wanted to smash more things honestly... but I was interrupted by glitch tapping me on the shoulder then saying "are you okay? I heard you growling louder than usual... then heard some lights break... and along with that, wood smashing..." I really didn't want to tell him what was wrong but I can't just stay quiet or he would tell halt... so I just sighed and said "nothing... just too much energy..." trying to lie... but he didn't believe me instead he said "it was seek wasn't it..." I was confused how he knew and I just asked "wait- how do you know?" he looked at me and said "I saw him walking out of the library... and he's just mean in general hehe"

I nodded and said "I really don't want drama.... so keep this between us please?" he nodded and said "okay... because I don't want drama either..." and then he glitched away and glitched me to the top of the library where I usually stay at... I was kinda relieved he didn't go tell anyone... but that didn't fix the fact that my hand hurt like hell... I went over to the hidden room I had in my library and searched for the bed... I hate being blind... I eventually found it... by falling on the floor... ow... and at least I found it though... YAY! now my legs hurt too :P

I went to sleep and woke up at 7:30 in the morning to the sound of rush and ambush racing each other again and breaking most of the lights they pass by... until glitch got kinda annoyed and glitched them somewhere else... I came out of my room and went to the back of the library and made some coffee, glitch came in and said "woke you up too huh?" I nodded and said "coffee?" hoping he would take my offer... so he glitched one of his cups to him and poured a cup... sitting across from me... while I sit there and think of a topic until he started one... so I just started a conversation with "my head still hurts not gonna lie..." he nods and takes another sip of coffee then says "hitting your head on the wall because yes?" I nod and said "yup" 

================================================================================

A/N: sorry if this is a bad timing to end it but I have no clue where to end this chapter and anyway, I didn't want it to become too dramatic and detailed so um... yeah :P

and thanks for reading :P I appreciate that you waste your time on my book :P

and glitch and figure like to talk in this book because why not :P

1200 words (not bad for the first chapter)

also, I edited it a little bit, now they fight hehe I don't even know how to write fight scenes hehe 

(bro I looked at this and realized how increative, cringe, weird, and bad I was at writing.)