Chapter 20 (AKA MORE SCREECH DRAMA)

==============================================================================

me and seek were in the kitchen and seek spotted the teddy bear he made and gifted screech and picked it up... it had rips all over it and a decent amount of blood and then he looked slightly worried... I patted him on the back and then we heard some pounding coming from a closet and some screaming and almost silent crying from the screams and my ears started bleeding as I let go of seek's hand and he realized the closet door was locked and then he came back over to me so I walked over and ripped the lock off and screech fell out and me and seek caught him...

seek's tears were pricking at his eyes because he felt pretty bad for screech... not gonna lie, I did too... I picked up screech and asked "what happened, dear?" he was still sobbing so me and seek carried him to the living room, where glitch was and when he saw screech, his purple eyes widened in shock and he asked "what happened to him?" I shrugged slowly and said "I heard him scream all the way from the library and we came in there and he was locked in a closet and his teddy bear is well... ripped... and bloody... we got him out and now he has deep cuts, gashes, glass shards lodged in his legs... man, you can't even have a child in Ohio 💀💀💀"

he nodded and inspected screech's bruised and cut arms before saying "screech, who did this?" glitch picked screech up out of my arms and said "it's okay, child... just tell me what happened" of course, treating him like the nine year old he is :P he sat down with screech on his lap and said "if you tell me, I'll try my best to prevent this from happening again, okay screech?" he nods and whispers "a-ambush" glitch raised his eyebrows and asked "what did he do to you?" screech tried his best not to sob and then he said "I-I tried to get a bowl of ice cream... and I d-dropped the bowl and it broke... he came in and started yelling at me, then he threw plates at me and beat me up... a-and locked me in a closet... that hide wasn't in... a-and he- he ruined my favorite plushie, the one seek made" 

glitch nodded and said "would you like me to tell halt?" he looked at us, who were pretty angry and then glitch cradles screech and says "so... shall we? seek, figure?" I nod and seek does the same, and leans on me... I pick him up and we follow glitch, who stole seek's brother lol and he walked until he got to the main room halt was in and he was still holding screech and then glitch explains "I have absolutely no clue what to do about this so I'm asking you, long story short, ambush, screech. broke a bowl. is a big b*tch. beat him up. locked in closet. and uh... I guess what he looks like explains most of it" halt nodded and guiding light looked furious and I guess she was just about fed up with all of the hotel drama and she said "ambush?" glitch nodded while trying to calm down screech, who still had the glass shards lodged in his legs... 

then halt said "why don't you guys try um... helping him instead of letting him keep those pieces of glass in his leg?" glitch nodded and sat screech down on the couch and glitched a first-aid kit to him and opened it, grabbing the tweezers and holding his leg still and attempted to get the glass out but failed, so he tried again, finally got it out... yay... about 9 more to go... 

we decided to help glitch heal screech by putting rubbing alcohol on his gashes and he started crying and then seek calmed him down again...

Halt's POV:

I walked around in the hotel, looking for ambush and guiding light looking like she just doesn't wanna be here anymore and I asked her "you okay?" she nodded and replied "always am. just annoyed." I nodded and said "sometimes, ambush just goes too far... maybe he's the one who threw seek out the window twice, and almost KILLED him..." guiding light nodded and said "well... there's Jeff and el goblino, let's ask them if they know where he is" I nodded and walked up to them and asked "hey, you seen ambush anywhere?" 

el goblino looked around the room and said "no, not that I know of" then Jeff slaps him with one of his tentacles and says "dumba*s, he's over there" he pointed in a darker area of the room, that we forgot even existed and then me and guiding light slowly and quietly approach ambush and then she says "what's up a*shole?" we took him by surprise and then he gasped and he said "what do you want" guiding light about just lost her temper and yelled "DO YOU THINK WE ARE AN IDIOT?! SCREECH F*CKING TOLD US WHAT YOU DID, AND YOU DECIDED ABUSING A F*CKING CHILD?! WAS A GOOD F*CKING IDEA?!" Jeff looked at us and then I guess we caught the attention of all the other entities because they walked over and eyes asked "what seems to be the problem here?"

I was about to answer but guiding light interrupted me "NOT MUCH, JUST A DUMB B*TCH THOUGHT BEATING UP SCREECH, A F*CKING CHILD! WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA!" Jeff and el goblino shook their head and then eyes asked "how bad is it?" guiding light sighed and said "I guess he's TOTALLY FINE considering he LOCKED HIM IN A CLOSET and managed to lodge at least 10 glass shards deeply into his legs and maybe you can go look for yourself" eyes nodded and left...

figure and seek came into the room holding screech in their arms, relieved and then sally started wagging her tail and then she let screech piggyback ride her around the hotel, basically like a horse and it looked kinda cute to be honest so we took a picture and then while the other entities were distracted, seek and figure walked up to ambush who was on his knees from guiding light scolding him and then seek and figure started punching him, seek was holding him back while figure was letting him have it...

then the other entities started beating him up and it was kind of like that "don't touch my child" meme and then about 15 minutes later, seek and figure left with screech and hide and glitch followed shadow, Jeff and el goblino were back at the couch, doing practically nothing...

me and guiding light just decided to call it a night and then we just left rush and ambush in there...

=====================================================================

A/N: THIS CHAPTER IS LITERALLY JUST DRAMA START TO FINISH SORRY LMAO 

 AND JUST SOMETHING RANDOM I'M GOING TO TELL YOU, I WAS LISTENING TO 4 BIG GUYS FOR ABOUT 10 MINUTES WHILE WRITING THIS CHAPTER THEN JUST PICKED ANOTHER RANDOM SONG LMAO

I FEEL BAD FOR SCREECH BUT HE'S HAPPY NOW LMAO 

THANK YOU FOR READING AND I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER :P

WORD COUNT: 1205 :P

P.S: NEXT CHAPTER WILL HAVE GLITCH X SHADOW SMUT LOL