Chapter 24

=============================================================================

Seek's POV:

I woke up in he morning after we celebrated Christmas and I guess it was fun being big fat ho ho and big fat ho ho girl and giving out presents to the entities. There was a lot because guiding light found a bunch of things we liked and stuff. I walked into the living room and glitch greeted me and asked "wanna help me and guiding light clean this stuff up?" I agreed since I didn't have anything better to do at the moment. Then I started to wash the dishes and then figure came in and hugged me tightly then started cleaning up the kitchen. He kissed me again then went into the living room to clean up some of the wrapping paper that the entities got everywhere.

Time skip: 15 minutes later...

Figure picked me up and squeezed me tightly, a little too tight that I coughed up a little bit of blood. I said "big oof". He laughed and we went to the library to hang out and he used his claws to scratch the window making it sound like he was scratching a chalkboard. So I slapped him, wondering how his ears are sensitive and he was fine with hearing that. This THING works in weird ways. 

we talked about stuff, random stuff. Then I leaned against him and I started getting horny just hearing his calming and smexy sexy zaddy 😍 voice. I knew I wouldn't stop feeling this until I f*ck myself or him. But I was way too nervous to do so. And I couldn't just  leave him like "[ enter low quality excuse to go jerk off ]". Besides, WE GOT TOGETHER 3 F*CKING DAYS AGO I SHOULDN'T FEEL LIKE THIS FEEL LIKE THIS ALREADY LMAO

He could hear how fast my heart was beating and he asked "are you okay, seekybooboobear?" I nodded nervously and then he asked "why is your heart beating at the same speed screech runs when he someone tells him they turned on Coco melon?" I laughed at his joke then answered "nothing, I'm just- uh yeah" he nodded and said "o-okay? lol"

He kissed me and held me in his arms, which calmed me down. We watched Cocomelon for the next hour too. (jk, we watched Peppa Pig). Then he said "I know this is a little too early to ask you but- I kinda have this one weird feeling around you that- er... I can't explain it. Other than: I kinda wanna f*ck you." 

I hugged him and said "same, I was just way too nervous to say anything about it, plus how do I even bring it up" then I continued "but- let's go somewhere more private okay? the middle of the library really isn't a very good place to do the devil's tango. don't need anybody walking in, looking for a book, get traumatized y'know." 

He nodded and I teleported him to my room and said "here, only glitch can get in, because y'know magic magic glitchy teleportation powers can somehow get into my ink lol." We both laugh at my (and the authors) weird grammar skills and he says "well... I think taking your clothes off might help, not sure I'm not a genius" I laugh and say "it probably would" then slowly slide off my hoodie and then he takes his clothes off slowly and slowly undresses me

I moan as he kisses me and tries to slip his tounge in... I finally let him kiss me after a few seconds and then he picked me up and pinned me to the back of the bed and started kissing me again before shoving it inside of me without much of a warning, making me moan softly

No One's POV: (it's easier to do smut in this POV for some reason idk lol)

figure slammed into seek and kissed him before pinning him to the bed and slamming into him quickly again and then he slipped his tounge inside of seek's mouth and continued thrusting roughly into seek... seek covered his mouth as he moaned to muffle it so he wasn't very loud and then figure reached his hand down to seek's d*ck and slowly jerked him off, making him moan slightly louder, but still pretty muffled and then seek started trying to control his moans and managed to do it pretty well, his moans became softer and quieter, and he tried to keep them from coming out...

after about 6 minutes, seek was about to cum and then figure held his hand on his d*ck, stopping him from cumming and then figure slammed into him "a-Aahgh~ p-plesae mmph- figure, let me c-cum" seek managed to sputter out... then figure came inside of him and then kissed him before taking his hand off of the tip of his d*ck letting seek cum into his hand and then he licked it off before slamming inside of him again a few more times before taking it out, letting them catch their breath and then figure got dressed again and helped seek put his clothes back on...

seek and figure walked into the bathroom to wash their hands then they came back in and figure laid seek on the bed, wrapping his arms around him and pulling up the blanket and kissing him goodnight...

The Next Day...

Seek's POV:

I woke up in the morning to figure beside of me so I wrapped my arms around him tightly and squeezed him... squeezed him so hard that he woke up (MWAHAHAHA REVENGE >:]) and he laughed and said "well good morning dear~" I smiled and squeezed him again then he pat me on the back and kissed me before going into the kitchen and making some coffee... I teleported out of my little puddle room and he said "how'd you sleep last night?"

 I thought for a second and then said "I didn't even have a dream. I fell asleep and I think I woke up." he laughed and said "well okay, I'ma go make some bacon or something like that" and then he went into the kitchen and started cooking and I sat on the couch and glitch teleported into the library and said "how are you?" I shrugged and said "I'm fine I guess... just woke up" he laughed and said "same"

 then he laid back and started to read a book and figure came back with 3 plates and he said "eat." in a calm voice and I guess I had to since he was my boyfriend and he cooked really good so I tasted one of the slices of bacon and then I licked it again then I watched figure literally eat it all in one bite and I had to tell him "don't eat the plate, figure." 

glitch laughed and then said "cannot believe you actually had to tell him that" I laughed and said "well, I did" and then I grabbed my laptop out of my ink and got on Roblox and pressed on a game called "public bathroom simulator and then I realized it had an update where there was a bathroom (except for it's only bathtubs fsr) and then I opened one of the curtains and said "stares into soul" in the chat and glitch and figure laughed and then glitch typed "ayo why is there two ppl in here?" after noticing the two people in the bathtub then laughed and then we just hung out for a while...

==================================================

A/N:

idk what to say here by now so I'll just say

thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed this chapter :P :P :P :P :P

word count: 1218 :P

I did so terrible on this book