Chapter 17

==========================================================================

Seek's POV: 

I wake up, figure beside of me and he smiles excitedly and I get up only to feel a sharp and intense throbbing pain in my head and then my chest started hurting and I started to tear up in front of figure, ugh... how embarrassing... he hugs me and says "it's okay... what's wrong? are you okay?" I covered my face and said "it hurts like hell... couldn't possibly be worse... why does this happen to me... of all people" he pat me as I cried quietly, trying not to be cry loudly because figure's hearing is amazing lol but then he starts rubbing my shoulders and says "just go back to sleep... it might help..." I shake my head and say "I can't go to sleep whenever I have a throbbing pain in my head, now can I?" I laughed after saying it and he chuckled a little bit and then said "why don't you go wash the blood off of yourself okay?" I nodded and got in the shower...

figure's POV:

what now? I had no clue what to do at the moment so I just read a book and leaned against the wall, waiting for seek to get out so I can cuddle the cute little idiot some more... but either way, even though I love him, why would he love me? a brainless spaghetti limbed monster? after about 4 or 5 minutes he came out, of course wearing a black hoodie and dark grey sweatpants, pretty normal to see seek like that... then I messaged glitch "hey, seek's up" he quickly responded "oh, nice okay I'll see if he's okay" seek looked at my phone and said "I better start hiding ngl" I laughed and nodded my head towards glitch and he said "hello idiot, you finally woke up then he sat beside me and said "you look pretty okay to me... where have you been though?" the room went silent and I tried to remember but all I could remember was being tied up on the tree and I just said "I don't remember..." then my head started hurting again... glitch felt my head and told figure "there's no way he ain't sick..." then I said "I could care less" glitch sighed and said "well, we actually kinda do care because my hand almost got burnt lol" 

I actually wanted to help seek so I said "I'll just take care of him" glitch looked at me and said "oh, thanks, well... um... see you I guess? I dunno" and then he glitched away...

meanwhile...

Screech's POV: 

"hey rush! wanna play some fortnite?" he nodded and said "yeah, sure, why not?" and sat beside of me and I gave him the second controller we played for a few minutes and then me and rush were the only ones alive and then I shot him and eliminated him and then I said "YAY I WON!" rush laughed and said "why don't we scream that at figure instead?" I nodded because I forgot how sensitive figure's hearing...

figure's POV:

 I brought him to my library and put him on the couch before grabbing a cup of some kind of tea (forgot what flavor I even still drink) and gave it to him... Screech literally almost busted down the doors and screamed "I GOT A VICTORY ROYALE IN FORTNITE!" I covered my ears because now my ears are bleeding, again. I hate it when this happens... then screech looked at seek and ran up to him and hugged him tightly and said "I MISSED YOU!" with tears in his eyes and then I started laughing and then 

rush laughed and then seek said "help. I'm getting strangled by a child maniac." rush smiled at screech and honestly, it was hilarious seeing screech strangle seek and I dunno why but then rush said "yay, the idiots back" I gave screech a hug to distract him from strangling his own brother...

Seek's POV:

honestly, I love my brother and all, but... this was annoying lol, figure grabbed him and forced him into a hug and I decided to go grab a book and sit next to figure again... Screech and rush finally left the room and then I said "wanna read a book?" he nodded and sat beside of me and I read out the first part of the chapter "um... I got stuck in a hole and had to get my stepbro pull me out and then I screamed "what are you doing stepbro?~" and then we spent the whole afternoon watching cocomelon while I was covered in his white, thick, creamy, juicy cum" and then I gagged and said "what kind of book is this?" he shrugged and said "a book ambush got for screech" I sighed and said "here's a better book... I am not reading anymore of that" I sat beside him again and then I turned to page 58, where we left off and I said "ur mom.com hamburger cheeseburger big mac whopper and it started raining tacos" (IDK ANY BOOKS LOL)

after I read the book for about 45 minutes I finished it and said "the end" and leaned back on him and he said "so um... what do you wanna do now?" he shruged and looked at my phone because he was too lazy to grab his and said "3:29 already?" I shrugged and he said "how about we actually go get some sleep?" I shrugged and said "yeah sure I guess" and dissolved into the floor as he waved goodbye to me...

Figure's POV:

I sat down and started to hit my head against my couch, because I couldn't really fall asleep easily ofc then ambush came in without greeting me and I said "hey ambush" he walked up to me and punched me in the face so I turned into my entity form and punched him back, wacking him with my long arms and biting him... he threw books at me but I dodged them and threw the chair at him then hit him on the head with a globe and stomped on his balls so he would leave me alone... Sally curled up beside of me and started purring and then at least 15 minutes later, I went to my bed and Sally followed me for some reason and when I got comfy in bed she curled up on my legs and started purring again... 

================================================================================

A/N: sorry if this chapter is a little short lol but uh...yeah.

so um...

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and thank you for reading :P

word count: 1094 :P