Chapter 4

Figure's POV

the next morning I woke up to seek beside me, reading a random book he found on the shelf... and I said "good morning..." he waved to me as I walked into the kitchen, grabbing 2 cups of coffee and giving one to seek... I sat down beside him and said "how did you sleep?" he looked at me and said "who said I was sleeping? I don't really like sleeping... so I uh- just stayed up playing roblox hehe..."I nodded and took a sip of coffee then someone knocked on the library doors... I got up and walked to the door and said "hello? who is it?" they sounded confused and said "I know you can see me..." I facepalmed and then said "you know I'm blind you idiot..." he looked at me and said "oh- I forgot you were blind hehe, but anyway... can we hang out here?" I hesitated for a second and said "yeah... sure..." and went back to the couch me and seek were on... 

I waited a few minutes before saying "so um... you found anything cool from the players?" seek nodded and said "well.. uh... actually yeah... I found this like um... knife... and a gun... in a player's pocket hehe... what do I even do with it?" I actually had no clue what you would do with it other than keep it as a decoration... so I just shrugged and said "I have absolutely no clue hehe" I looked over to where halt and glitch were talking while rush was high out of his mind... why does halt even give brownies to them... I look back over to seek (not really considered looking though hehe) anyway, I say "so um... what do you want to do?" he just shrugged and then halt came over and said "alright, I don't care what you think, because ambush said were playing spin the bottle either you like it or not... he whatever... he told me to tell you that haha..."

I just shrugged and said "yeah sure... can't be that bad... (it can but I'm going to pretend it won't)" I walked over to where the other entities were and sat down beside seek so me and him don't get picked... ambush handed me a bottle of absinthe and said "drink it." I hesitated for a second and said "why me though..." he shrugged and said "you can probably down it faster..." I chugged the bottle down and handed it to ambush, then regretted even existing...(it was very gross hehe)...

Seek's POV:

I watched figure down an entire bottle of vodka... I'm gonna feel bad for him when it hits hehe, I watched as ambush spun the bottle and it landed on halt and rush...  rush literally french kissed halt, and then halt punched him in the nose.. hehe... halt looked as if he wanted to die already... figure just looked like he regrets everything... rush''s nose is bleeding... and I'm zoning out again... also- it looks like the absinthe kicked in hehe... figure's drunk now, and then he whispers to me "the absinthe kicked in and now I hear colors and taste sound..." then rush spun the bottle and of course it landed on me and glitch.... I think I know what the gun is for... I was pointing it at my head while playing, for a joke of course hehe... at least he kissed me fast...  and then glitch spun it, uh- halt and figure hehe and figure doesn't even know it... halt flipped glitch off as he quickly kissed figure and spun the bottle... halt told me "I think figure's drunk hehe..." I nodded and said "you think?" he spins the bottle again, it lands on rush and shadow hehe...

rush leaned in to hopefully not french kiss him, oh wow, he actually didn't... then shadow spun the bottle, it landed on me... and sadly... halt... I wanted to kill myself by now... but sadly I can't hehe I'm just ink... me and halt both flipped shadow off as he kissed me...sadly... funny part is, I didn't even agree to this game hehe... 

Halt's POV:

 I hate myself hehe and now figure's drunk... that makes the 2 of us hehe  ... I'm high and drunk at the same time and they say I always look sober hehe ✨ but I'm not ✨ seek knows how high and drunk I am hehe... now everything is spinning... we need a drinking game hehe, maybe later, figure already looks like he forgot he even existed... wait- was he just drunk? oh... yeah, I gave him a brownie hehe I have an entire collection for some reason hehe, now Timothy is on my arm and he bit me, why am I acting happy... ow- this hurts... and now it's bleeding hehe

then eyes texted me yay... what does he want, I looked at my texts and saw "okay, so um... guiding light just punched glitch hehe what do I do?" I honestly didn't know what to respond with other than "okay, cool he'll be fine, but what happened?" he texted me back and said "well, guiding light didn't like that he was petting Sally... and he said 'who wants to be Chinese food?' to it.. lol " I texted him back "okay cool... I'm bored honestly... wanna leave? it looks like seek, figure, and glitch are getting the same idea too..." he quickly texted "YES." and we left, seek pulled figure down into his puddle to teleport him elsewhere... and glitch just glitched away... ambush was still playing spin the bottle and shadow still doesn't want to be here... so he disappeared hehe 

Seek's POV:

okay, figure looks like he's about to pass out... and he just did... at least I know he doesn't snore...but um... what do I do now? oh... yeah... I forgot why I even had a laptop hehe, I'ma play roblox hehe... but not gonna lie... Brandon Rogers is cool... why not watch that instead hehe his videos are kinda cool...  maybe I should get some sleep for once... I cuddled up beside figure and lay there until I basically pass out hehe honestly I kinda feel bad for him in the morning....

============================================================================

I hope you liked it and thx for reading :P 

also I'ma put some other kinds of ships lol

like halt x eyes and stuff like that hehe and figure drunk now and next morning he gonna have a hangover hehe :P

and halt's addicted to the "brownies" hehe

word count: 1085 :P