✨Chapter 23✨

it's December 24th

===========================

No One's POV:

Seek wakes up beside of Figure and pats him on the head, instantly waking Figure up and they got out of bed. Seek stretched then walked into the kitchen to see Guiding Light and Halt cooking breakfast. Then Guiding Light said "Oh, hey Seek, how did you sleep?" Seek just shrugged and said "forgot". Guiding light nodded and said "anyway, how are you?" Seek didn't have much of a response, other than "good. I guess". 

Guiding Light already knew Seek wasn't really gonna give her an answer but she didn't care, she was just trying to think of a conversation.

Meanwhile... 

Jeff woke up on the chair he managed to fall asleep on somehow. He wasn't really sure how either but anyway, he got up and greeted El Goblino as he slowly dragged himself to the main room, where Seek, Guiding Light, Figure and Halt were already in. And he managed to lazily pull up one of his hands to wave to them. 

Guiding Light poured him a cup of coffee and slid it toward him and Jeff tiredly said "t-thank you". and took a sip, while El Goblino just walked in and said "why are there only 5 people in here?" Jeff shrugged and said "there just are". El Goblino shrugged and said "well... what are you even cooking?" Guiding Light smiled lightly and answered "pancakes". El Goblino sat beside of Jeff and they both watched random YouTube shorts. 

Time Skip: 5 Minutes Later...

After Guiding Light was done making pancakes, she gave all of the entities a plate (they woke up.) And then she put pancakes on them (Because you wouldn't want a plate without food on it ofc). Figure was leaning against Seek and Guiding Light looked at them and then Glitch laughed and went back to watching SpongeBob on his laptop with Shadow.

=============================

2 Hours Later... (I'm Lazy 😭😭😭)

guiding light stretched and said "so... who wants to play secret Santa?" everyone nodded and she said "okay just gimme and halt a sec" in a happy voice and then she gave a paper to everybody, telling them which entity to give a gift to.

here.

=========

SEEK---FIGURE

FIGURE---SEEK

JEFF---EL GOBLINO

EL GOBLINO---JEFF

SHADOW---GLITCH

GLITCH---SHADOW

HALT---EYES

EYES---HALT

AMBUSH---RUSH

TIMOTHY---DUPE

SCREECH---TIMOTHY

DUPE---WINDOW

WINDOW---SCREECH

=========

Everyone looked at the little sheet of paper and then Screech said "how in the f*ck do you read this chicken scratch- sh*tty a*s handwriting?" Seek looked at him and guiding light said "who in the f*cking hell is teaching Screech to f*cking cuss?" Everyone looked at her and then Guiding Light said "well, um... let's just go do whatever we need to do okay?" Everyone nodded and went along to either Walmart or some Target. (or Ohio Mart)

Seek's POV: 

I teleported to Walmart and stretched before thinking "what in the world does figure like?" I looked on the shelves and thought "well. First of all, why is there a f*cking strap-on dildo in the KIDS section?"