Chapter 15

==========================================================================

Figure's POV:

I sit there as glitch shuts the library doors and leaves... I tried to move my arm but it didn't work and then I realized my arm was kinda swollen... fun... I started to cry and I leaned up against one of the bookshelves, I accidentally fell and then I started feeling my legs. I growled in pain and seek appeared out of the wall (this is Ohio man) and walked over to me and tried to calm me down, instead I bit him because his arm was near my face and then seek slapped me and tried to calm me down again... After a while, I calmed down and seek said "That's a good figure" as if were a literal dog... I leaned on him and then he got a message from halt, telling him "hey, seek? do you mind walking Sally with ambush for a bit? she's too energetic rn lol, thx" he got up and teleported outside with the dog and I was in the library again... fun...

Ambush's POV:

I follow seek outside, "I dunno how this is a two person job" he said "you'll see..." I told him after putting a harness on the dog and helping him hold her back and then not even 5 seconds later, he was already having trouble keeping the dog in place and then Sally bites him and he screams "AH! FU-" I cut him off by saying "language, idiot" as a joke... he rolled his eyes and then I helped him walk Sally, more like help sally take seek for a walk... then he said "why in the h*ll did halt choose me to do this?"  I shrugged and said "I dunno" then I got a text from halt saying "I forgot to tell you but um... it's a two person job because Sally is probably gonna take you for a walk instead so um... good luck." then I laughed and said "he did that on purpose lol" and then Sally managed to get out of the harness but seek grabbed her and said "just put it back on her..." I harnessed Sally back up and started to walk her again

Time skip: when we finished almost getting walked by the dog

seek went into his puddle room and literally passed out and I thought to myself "d*mn it. he's in the stupid puddle room of his... can't get him in there... but even if I do manage to kill him, nobody will care, it won't make a difference, nobody would do anything about it, he almost never kills players... 

The Next Day...

Seek's POV:

I wake up, get out of my puddle room and go into the living room, only person in there is ambush... yay... I just ignore him and wait for figure to wake up and come in here but then ambush grabbed me by the neck and started punching me and I hear a *snap* and then I saw ambush holding glitch's tranquilizer gun and then I felt something stab into my neck and then I felt nothing and then... passed out...

No One's POV:

Ambush picked up seek's body and dragged it outside, and bringing it into the forest and he tied it up to a tree and made sure he couldn't get out, he started beating the body up some more and then ambush walked away after lighting the top of the tree on fire and ambush went back to the hotel and said nothing, just waiting for seek to die... then halt came in and said "oh, you're up early..." guiding light walks in and tells halt and eyes "you mind going to Walmart and getting a like, giant thing of pocky and some other stuff that they forgot, also some more like um... cleaning stuff? thanks. and sorry for bothering you lol" eyes nodded and said "nah, it's fine" and then the two teleported to the white van... then I thought... 'why don't I do some devious sh*t' and then I went outside and managed to teleport to the Walmart and I cut the brake line on every car except for the van and to the other side of the parking lot and watched the show... cars crashing into each other... yay...

I got back home and a few minutes later, halt and eyes got back and teleported inside and threw the bags on the floor, letting guiding light put the stuff away... 

Seek's POV:

A few hours later...                                                                                                                                                    

I woke up, tied to a tree and the leaves were almost all burnt off... I had a few bruises... not too bad... it will heal up quick... but then I realized my arms were slightly swollen up and a little burnt I realized it was raining and that was why it didn't burn the entire tree and me along with it... I couldn't remember much, I could at least remember figure... no one else... not even where I was... 'I'll remember it later' I thought... I fell asleep against the tree somehow... and when I woke up I started crying silently and then I wondered 'can I just kill myself?' 

Figure's POV:

'where is seek?' I thought...  glitch came in and said "hey figure you seen seek anywhere?" I replied "no, actually I was wondering the same thing" glitch then said "well, I looked everywhere in the hotel and haven't found him, I've even looked in his puddle room..." I was pretty confused and then I said "and usually he would come and hang out with me" glitch shrugged and said "let's not worry about it for now, he's probably just taking a walk...

Jack's POV:

me and guiding light were with screech, heling him learn how to read and then guiding light pulled out a book called "Diary of a Wimpy kid" and opened it and screech read out the first page He mispronounces a lot of words but anyway, who cares. and then guiding light said "good job" and closed the book then said "why don't we work on something easier?" screech nodded and said "like what?" I shrugged and said "like, handwriting? spelling?" screech nodded and said "why don't we try spelling?" guiding light looked at me and said "well, the kid said so..." I looked at her and said "okay" then she said "I meant go get some paper. and pencil."

I sighed and grabbed it then gave it to her and she gave screech the paper and told him "spell each word I say the best you can, okay?" he nodded happily and said "okay" guiding light took a second to think and said "kitten" he written down "kitn" and then I said "um... light" he written down "lite" and then guiding light said "mouse" he written down "mows" then I said "house" he written down "hows" and then she said "horse" and he written down "horse" 'finally' I thought to myself

15 minutes of painfully trying to teach screech how to read later...

guiding light put the stuff away and said "I think that's enough for today, right?" screech nodded and said "bye" in a happy tone...

================================================================================

A/N: yes, seek got beaten up, nearly killed, burnt, tied up to a tree, and who knows if anyone will come and help him :P

and for Jack and guiding light, teaching the kid how to read must've been fun lol :P

thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed this chapter (even though it's dramatic)

word count: 1274 :P