Chapter 5

A/N: yeah, you can listen to this while reading lmao ⬆

Eyes's POV:

I walked out while some others followed along and halt was beside me, he looked kinda aggravated... probably just how annoying ambush was... I walked with him to his room where we usually hang out...  halt looked around the room and then looked at me and said "so um.. you also bored still?" I nodded and then he said "you want some whiskey? or some *brownies*" I shrugged and said "I guess whiskey is good... maybe brownies?" I don't really know haha...." he shrugged and gave me a glass of whiskey then told me "you really wanna see how big my collection of brownies is?" I looked to the side and said "I'll just guess... a lot?" he nodded and gave me one then said "try it, it's actually kinda good hehe..." I had no clue how to eat it so I just ate it whole and stared at the wall for a minute... then halt got closer to me... I didn't know what he was doing so I just sat there... until he said "hey... I'm kinda bored still though... not much to do in this hotel hehe... so you wanna do something?" in a slightly seductive tone... I shrugged and said sure, not knowing what the f**k he was doing and then he said "okay... well first I kinda need you to lay down... and take your clothes off for me..." he laughed after saying... then he started kissing me after I got undressed and then he pushed me back and spread my legs a little bit... 

No One's POV:

halt spread eyes's legs a little bit and stuck his location in his destination where hehe then he started to you know what and then eyes started moaning like "ngh-  ahh~ harder d-daddy~ just cum inside me ahhh~" then daddy halt was like "be patient dear~" and went harder which made eyes moan louder "ahhh~ daddy please~ ngh- mnph~" and eyes enjoyed getting railed by daddy halt 🙃 and then daddy halt came inside of bottom eyes 🥲🥲🥲 and then eyes grabbed halt by the shoulders and bent him over, slamming his 🍆 inside of the now, bottom halt, making him moan softly and then eyes kept slamming it into him and started kissing his neck and then he went harder on halt because eyes is more of a top than Halt is hehe and after eyes came inside of halt, they got dressed again and then halt fell asleep beside eyes after about 15 minutes...

(I suck at writing smut)

The Next Morning

Figure's POV: 

I woke up in the morning, my head was throbbing a little bit...  not very hungover at least ... but now I think it's a bad idea drinking 5 bottles of whiskey to go along with it hehe  but I'm still hungover hehe maybe I got bored haha... Seek woke up and sat beside me, patting my head and then he said "good morning my stupid and tall idiot" in a happy tone... okay... he teleported us out of his puddle room (A/N: okay, so um... seek has a room in his puddle now because I said so, and it makes no sense :P also did I mention ambush is British?... :P) I stumbled while trying to walk, because of course, I'm blind hehe...  then I heard ambush scream "HA HA I'M GONNA DOWNLOAD 16 GIGABYTES OF GAY PORN ON YOUR LAPTOP!!!" then I heard rush scream "HA HA GOOD LUCK!!!" then ambush yelled "WHY DOES IT SAY 'DO YOU WANT TO REPLACE ALREADY EXISTING FILES???" then rush and jack started laughing like a maniac hehe... seek just facepalmed while I kept on walking until I got to room 33 and seek moved the closet that leads to the main room and sat down beside me... Jack looked at us weirdly and said "didn't you two hate each other?" I just shrugged while seek was zoning out, being an idiot... like always hehe... 

Screech walked up to seek and sat beside him and then the dog sat in figure's lap and started purring??? oh- right... came from Ohio hehe... and then it said "ya know I'm not really a dog?" in a somewhat Russian accent and then dupe and screech said in unison "what the-" and then rush said "oh well... talking dog hehe..." Sally looked at them and said "well... I'm out of here... see ya... " seek whispered to me "Okay I'm bored wanna go to your library and drink some coffee or something like that hehe" I nodded and followed him to the library and then we sat down and drank some coffee...  

Seek's POV

we started talking about random stuff from books and things like that, humans we encountered, other stuff hehe... then I reached my hand into my chest and grabbed my laptop out of the ink... (A/N: yes, he can store stuff inside of his ink hehe because I said so and guess what?, also makes no sense hehe :P) I turned it on and played Roblox for a bit... I handed figure my laptop, seeing if he can try to play doors... and wait what? actually.... he did... how though? I have no clue hehe...

I watched him get to door 70 and then ambush came by, being an idiot hehe we finished playing doors after a while and then we both got bored of being idiots and then I said "you want me to read you a random book?" he nodded and I went over to one of the bookshelves then grabbed a book called "bacon x noob" because yes and uh.... I don't really have another reason hehe other than it was the first book I saw on the shelf hehe

I read the first chapter to him and said "Once upon a time in Roblox land lmao there was a noob. noob was bored. noob wanted friends. but noob had no friends. noob went to guest house. guest was not there. noob went to slender house. oh wait- no don't go there. slender is toxic. noob thought. noob went to bacon house. bacon greeted him happily. bacon let noob inside. bacon told noob he had no friends. noob told bacon he had no friends. bacon told noob he had no friends. bacon and noob had an idea. bacon and noob are friends. bacon is happy. noob is also happy. noob left at 6:00 bacon said "come back at 3:00 tomorrow" noob said "okay I will" and bacon and noob went to sleep at 9:00."

we went to the main room and saw rush, ambush and dupe fighting... dupe screamed "rush! stop making it impossible to kill people! you too ambush!" then ambush screamed "we do more damage at least!" then dupe yelled "oh says 'I'm so gay when I go to the shack and get me some fags! hey you want a bo'l o' wat'ta?! and some crumpets and tea to go along with that?! you Brittish b**ch!" and when dupe said that-  then rush said to us "at this moment he knew: he f**ked up." then all we saw was ambush beating up dupe while screech records and watches... and glitch was just watching them... everyone was surprised dupe even said that... the player was even watching, scared... and completely aware that all the entities were around and then figure's ears started bleeding from dupe's screaming... wow... very fun...

==========================================================================

A/N: okay so um... I got no ideas for this story so um...  dupe just got brutally murdered and brought back by glitch just to be killed as soon as he spawns hehe 🥲🥲 🥲

so um... I hope you liked this mess of a chapter and thanks for reading :P

word count: 1293 :P