Chapter 7

Figure's POV: 

I woke up while leaning on seek's shoulder... we're not even very close friends yet... how embarrassing hehe but even worse, ambush was in the library, holding a camera and I started to get angry so I started to growl and ambush backed up a little bit... still holding a camera, and then I went back over to seek and decided to pass out on his shoulder while still knowing ambush is there... I really don't care anymore... then I can tell someone snatched the camera from ambush and brought it over here...  it was glitch... then I could hear ambush trying to kill glitch, glitch throwing a book at him... other stuff... 

Seek woke up to ambush screaming in pain the asked me "why are they fighting?..." I just shrugged and said "ambush had a camera and glitch took it from him as soon as he was about to take a picture of me and you hehe.." he nodded and went back to being a freshly woken up idiot... I just grabbed one of the book that actually were in braille and started to read it... I leaned don the back of the couch while glitch well... glitched ambush out of the library and came back... 

4 days later (Friday)

I was sitting on my chair, humming softly... while reading a book... then halt came in and said "just making sure you're awake..." and then he left... I just stayed in my chair and texted seek on my laptop... "hello, it's Friday :P" he texted me back quickly "yeah lol and my brother scratch is being annoying like always lol" then replies  again "scretch" again replying "rshctihc" then replied "OK I give up."  I texted him back "yeah, U might as well.. what is he doing?" he texted me back "trying to form my ink into a cat ears and cat tail 🥲 instead, I look like a rabbit with a fox tail :P" I responded "lol, idk what to say so um... bye idiot" he texted me back before going offline "ok, bye cya at around 8-9 kk?" I closed my laptop and then a player walked in, of course I turned into my entity form and had to approach them like I was drunk or something... then they collected all of the books and got to the lock then escaped the library, just to be killed by eyes... hehe

5 hours later, still the same thing... players escaping the library, some didn't because they were breathing too heavily, and some made it to door 100 just to be killed by me... and then it was 8:30... finally time for the hotel to close... seek comes to my library and greets me...  I move away from the door and let him in then greeted him back... halt came in and waved to me and said "okay... so um.... seen rush anywhere?" Seek shrugged and I really didn't know so I just said "ask someone who actually talks to him..." he floats off to wherever ambush or guiding light is...

Rush's POV:

I got into my ✨white van✨ because Halt just threw a book at me and said "✨ go get food ✨. whatever. guiding light wanted me to tell you that..." and floated away... ambush follows me everywhere so he got in the van with me as we drove to your local ✨Walmart ✨🥲... we saw a random kid ✨Fortnite dancing✨ in the ✨check-out section✨ then we grabbed a cart and went wherever isle you get food... I climbed onto ambush's back as he went to ✨isle 5✨... to get ✨milk✨ so your ✨dad✨ don't have to... then he went to ✨isle 6✨, to get a bunch of ✨snacks and stuff✨ like that and we saw an ✨old lady flirting with a 26 year-old guy✨ while watching an ✨old couple✨ make out in ✨section 8✨... then we got all the ✨random stuff✨ and went back to ✨isle 9✨ where the ✨ice cream✨ was and got ✨stuff✨... then ✨the coffee section✨ and got at least 5 things of coffee... we went home and I texted figure to come down... not even 5 seconds later, he jumped out of the window to get down because he was too ✨lazy✨ to actually walk down... and he picked up all the bags on one arm and brought it up the stairs and into the ✨main room✨...

at least 10 minutes later, we went into the main room and ambush said "who wants to play truth or dare?" I guess nobody had anything better to do so I said "yeah, sure..." everyone else just shrugged and sat down... seek was being the idiot he was while sitting next to figure... ambush brought out one of the bottles from his giant stash of absinthe... I hear him say "okay who goes first? screech. pick somebody." screech looks at seek and says "of course my gay brother" and smiles then seek flips him off and says "of course you pick me you little rat" and waits for ambush to say something... then ambush says "truth or dare idiot?" I guess seek doesn't really care so he said "uh- truth..." ambush nods and says "be honest... how many times have you ran into a wall or a door? see? I gave you an easy question..." I guess seek had to count so he sat there for about 5 seconds then said "um... about 50-57 times..." then seek.exe has stopped working... ambush taps on seek's shoulder, telling him to pick somebody... then seek picks of course, ambush...

ambush sighs and then seek stops responding and leaned on figure's shoulder... so I decided to ask him so I said "truth o dare vacuum" he stared at me and said "dare, whatever.." so I looked at the 20 year old bottle of whiskey and said "drink that." he looked at it then cringed... I asked figure "hey figs? can ya hand me that er... 5 year old bottle of whiskey?" even figure cringed and gave it to me then I gave it to ambush... who downed the bottle and the other entities just stared at him... I guess it hasn't hit him yet so we kept playing until it was hide's turn so I asked him "truth or dare idiot?" he shrugged and said "dare" so I thought for a second and told el goblino to make up a dare for him... which was of course, kiss the most random entity, actually, not that bad of a dare... so I watched him look over to Jack, who was beside him and quickly kiss him... I watched as Jack blushed and then ambush looked like he was drunk. yay...

seek left the room, looking kinda bored and figure didn't know what to do honestly...

 Time Skip: The Next Morning... because I'm lazy 

Screech's POV:

seek walked into the main room, looking slightly bored.. like always...  I walked up to him and asked "you okay? I did hear you scream last night... got in a fight or something? come on brother... I know you're in love with figure" trying to start a conversation with him... but then he looked at me and said "no... I'm fine... just bored..." in the most insincere and probably sarcastic tone... I think ambush beat him up to be honest... he had a few bruises on his neck and a few cuts... should I ask him? yeah, I gotta be the annoying little brother I am hehe so I asked "hey seeky? where did you get the bruises and cuts from?" he looked at me and said "oh um- figure accidentally knocked a bookshelf on me... and don't call be seeky..." I looked at him and said "okay seeky" he looked at me and then zoned out again... completely forgetting that he was even talking to me...

===========================================================================

A/N: okay so um... in case you are wondering why figure can see, basically in my AU, all the entities have a somewhat human form... and it that one, figure can see :P becasue it makes no sense  hehe :P 

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and thanks for reading :P

word count is 1358