Ask or Dare chapter lol

A/N: okay, so this is the ask or dare chapter and I update whenever I get a truth or dare (basically what ask or dare is lol) and um... yeah :P

==========================================================================

no one's POV:

ambush looks at glitch and says "teleport everyone here, or you're losing your dick." he looked at me then teleported everyone in the room, and he said "we're doing an ask or dare, fuck you UwU" rus sighed and ambush pointed a gun at him and said "so we playing or not?" everyone nodded and ambush said "first one, is @FoxieUvU , and the dare is for you seek" seek sighed and said "what is it?" ambush looked at his tablet again and whispered to glitch "neko maid costume. get him to put it on somehow." glitch nodded and brought seek into a room and glitched a neko maid costume to him and forced it on seek, and when he came out, the other entities thought it was kinda hot... except for seek. ofc and figure was in his human form and looking at him hehe... then ambush said "dance." and pointed a camera at him... seek didn't really have a choice because ambush was aiming a gun at his d*ck... so he did the sad cat dance, I dunno how to describe it lol...

then ambush looked at seek after he stopped recording and said "good job. have fun hating yourself now." then he heard his tablet's notification sound: (mickey mouse voice) "he huc you got a notification, you should look at it" everyone cringed and then ambush read out "from @bunnypersonidk,lock two random entities in an empty closet for 5 minutes" he looked at Jack and then looked at rush and he thought 'why not.' then he whispered to glitch "Jack and rush. make sure it's locked. and if you want, throw it out the window" he nodded and quickly glitched them in the closet, jack being used to it, while rush on the other hand... was banging on the closet doors and almost broke it and then glitch asked figure "can you... uh- throw it out the window?" he nodded and did what glitch asked and then they heard rush scream for a second and then the room went silent. meanwhile, Jack was in the closet and hide switched from his usual closet to the one he was in and started to cuddle him... then when he heard ambush's timer go off, hide switched back to the closet beside of it... ambush let Jack out and then hide came out of his usual closet for once...

then ambush looked at eyes and said "okay. this one is from...I give up on reading all of these, glitch, read it for me..." glitch continued for him "from @ AurorasNight, eyes, I dare you to give figure two of your eyes *or at least try*..." eyes nodded and looked at figure, who was silently dead asleep and put the eyes on his hands, because he wanted to freak figure out and then halt punched one of seek's eyes on the wall, basically punching seek in the eye... to be honest, have no clue why he did that... then figure woke up. then he screamed and told eyes "I'd rather be blind in my entity form, why did you do this?! help." eyes laughed at took them off of figure's hands then figure fell back asleep and glitch said "just curious, when are we getting any truths? but I guess dares are fine... I mean. they are funny :P"

ambush stretched and gave the tablet over to glitch again because he was just that person and glitch read out "from @puppylover3d I dare somebody to slap googly eyes on figure" glitch started laughing and said "I-I'll do it" he put glue on the back of them and walked over to figure who was just peacefully sleeping and slapped them near his face then figure let out a massive growl and everybody froze. seek laughed and then figure said "stop waking me up plz" glitch sighed and said "sorry, dare lol" figure couldn't really fall asleep that easy so he just laid there and then rush took a picture of him... figure even turned into his human form and looked at it and started laughing and said "ngl that was kinda funny though" 

seek was sleeping so glitch read out the next one "okay, so this one is by @DigustingRat  1.PLEASE MAKE FIGURE BITE SEEK'S HEAD AND SCREECH BITE SCREECH'S ARM, 2. Make eyes and Guilding Light kiss 🤓" then glitch said "hey figure. do he bite of 87 on seek for me, will ya" figure laughed and said "fine. only because I know where ambush is aiming that gun" and then figure grabbed seek's head and bit it as hard as he could, letting his blood seep down onto his legs and then seek said "well, good morning." ambush laughed uncontrollably as screech bit seek in the arm and then seek just stared at them and then rush said "was that the bite of 87?!" they all laughed and then halt said "eyes. do your dare, also whoever gave this dare, spelled guiding wrong" eyes laughed then kissed guiding light and then glitch stretched and grabbed a cup of coffee and then seek disappeared and then glitch looked at figure and said "where did seek go?" figure laughed and said "coffee" and then they all blinked for even a millisecond and then figure was gone too... "whelp- I'ma go get some more coffee"  said glitch, going back into the kitchen...