Someone Else Can Think Of A Title for This, I Can't LMAO

Eyes' POV:

I walk into the kitchen and see halt, making pizza bites because yes and food. Then he saw me and asked "want some?" I shrugged and said "sure, but you uh... seen screech anywhere? he's not in his room watching CocoMelon or playing Fortnite." Halt shrugged and said "No, not that I know of, go ask Seek. He's his brother anyway, and technically has custody over him. I tilted my head in confusion and then he continued "Oh, yeah. Seek killed his parents a long time ago, like at least 2 years before he got trapped in this hotel"

I looked at him and asked "Why would he do something like that? also, how do you know that?" Halt looks at me and says "Well, we were talking once, because we were both up and 2 AM for some reason, we started talking about past lives and things like that, and well... we kinda got on the topic of Screech, and then that lead to him telling me exactly why he killed his mom, but anyways"  then he continued after eating a few pizza bites "It's a pretty simple, and short explanation, she was always being lazy and forcing HIM to do everything, while letting screech be the 'golden child'... And well, he got fed up with it one day and didn't even argue with her... He knew she had a gun SOMEWHERE so he started looking for it and he found it." 

Then I asked "So what did he do next?" Halt laughed and said "Well. He said he didn't remember much else of what he did to her but he knew he shot her and buried her 36 feet under ground, killed 5 cats and buried them every 6 feet so nobody would find her." Then he continued again "Screech got really angry. Tried to use the gun on him but ended up shooting a nearby person who was watching that. Seek had to kill them too, he decided to take screech somewhere other than home, Y'know, to help him forget what happened because her blood was still on the floor and Screech would cry every time he saw it..." 

He continued again, saying "He came to this hotel. And well, he got a room with Screech and he didn't really actually sleep, he just stayed up the entire night, thinking of things, a lot of things, to be honest. Then in the morning when he went to go check out, there was something black on the floor, it looked like an ink spill or something except it had more consistency, screech didn't notice and neither did he, he stepped on it and well, I guess that explains it's self. he turned into an entity and Screech ran away and got lost. Eventually, seek left some ink on the floor, of course, on accident and then screech on purpose, stepped on it"

Then he finished "So he could be with his brother again" and then he stretched and asked "I think I made it a little too long, didn't I?" I shook my head and replied "No, you didn't. I actually like long stories." Then he said "Well, I didn't mention a  few parts because he just didn't tell me" Then I asked "Don't you think just because he had to do chores all of the time and be the older sibling is a petty reason to kill your parents, something that can't be undone?" He shook his head and answered "Actually, no. It isn't, I missed a lot of parts there too, just ask Seek, or Glitch. It wouldn't be as rude. Because I don't think he would tell you if you just walked up to him and asked why he killed his mom" then he hugged me and sat beside of me.

And then he said "Well, just don't tell seek I told you that he probably didn't want anyone to know" Then he said "For some reason, Glitch knows everything, and when I say everything, I mean everything, I guess he is just that person" I nodded in agreement and said "Why are no of the entities awake?" He shrugged and said "Dunno. Maybe they are just, really sleepy or something. Anyway, it's a Saturday, so it makes sense.

Halt kissed me and said "Anyway, do you remember how you became an entity?" I thought for a second and then answered "No. I don't, but if I do remember, I'll tell you, okay?" He nodded and hugged me then started cuddling with me like a cat. 

I keep cuddling with him, until he eventually fell asleep on my arm, and then I leaned against him and whispered "I love you, you f*cking dumba*s" then he whispered back "I love you too"

I kissed him and then he kisses me back and passes out on my arm again.

=====

A/N:

Yes, Halt and Eyes are together now. Have fun.

Also, 4K READS?

Thank you, and I hope you enjoyed this Chapter :P