The Entities Play Truth then Dare Or Punishment

Turn: Glitch 

Card 1:

Truth part: Glitch has to admit how many times he has did shadow and left multiple marks on his neck or his punishment will be drinking orange juice with mints inside of it after eating an entire tube of toothpaste. 

Card 2:

Dare part: Glitch has to drink coke mixed with 100 Mentos after shaking it up and keep it in,meaning not throwing it up. If he fails, he has to wear a leash and collar while calling everybody "daddy" or "mommy" in a seductive voice for the rest if the day.  (Can be vice versa) 

-----------

Rush finished reading out the card and glitch was already scared from the first one and the second one sounded worse. Rush and all of the other entities looked at glitch, who gave them the "⊙⁠﹏⁠⊙"  look. It was silent for a few moments then rush asked the question. "How many times have you did it with short goofy ahh shadow man, leaving multiple marks on him because your a kinky mf?"  Glitch gave him he "???" Look and rush looked at him, expecting an answer. Glitch answered "...3..." Rush looked at shadow who gave him a look that pretty much confirmed it was true. 

Rush smiled and said "...and now for your dare" glitch gulped as he said that. (gulp gulp gulp gulp gulp gulp gulp gulp gulp gulp gulp gulp lol). Window placed a whole 2 liter of Coke on the table along with a 100 pack of Mentos before saying "drink up zaddy 😍😍😍" glitch sighed as figure opened the bottle, poured the Mentos in and shook it up before handing it to glitch, and he shook it so well that the cap came off and it exploded into his mouth. he forced himself to swallow it, not wanting to do the punishment but failed.

After drinking it all he immediately threw up out the window to the point everybody was worried. Window burst out laughing and said "y-you almost did it!" Everybody burst out laughing as glitch just sat down, forcing himself not to throw up. Shadow put a collar on glitch and leashed him. Shadow looked at glitch and he said "hey zaddy 😍~" in a very seductive tone. This was gonna go on all day. 

--------
Figure

card 1: figure has to admit what he was doing when see had the neko outfit on or we will kill you and eat you.

card 2: figure has to turn off Jeff's music or we will kill you and eat you.
--------

ambush finished reading out the cards. figure looked at seek then seek nodded and glitch smirked. glitch already knows. halt read glitchs smirk. "you already know." figure said, laughing then seek giggled a little bit.

figure just casually walked to Jeff and unplugged the headphones jack from his phone and walking back to seek. Jeff just looked at him and then at El Goblino. figure did a little dance, I don't know what it's called. it might be raise the roof or some shit like that. I used to call it the furry dance.

--------

Turn: [entity name]

Card 1:

Truth part: [truth and punishment]

Card 2: 

Dare part: [dare and punishment]

--------

If you want more to his chapter you can                                                                                                   comment who has next turn, their truth and dare card, and the punishments for both cards if they don't do it.