Chapter 14

Seek's POV:

I woke up in the morning to being in figure's arms... honestly I liked that he was holding me... he woke up to my heart going faster than usual and then he asked "are you okay? you're heart  is beating super fast..." I shook my head and said "no I'm fine..." then he got up and started making some coffee in the kitchen... 

after the coffee pot did it's job of giving us magic magic bean  water (AKA: coffee) he gave me a cup of coffee and turned into his somewhat human form (AKA: entity form but just slightly different by giving them skin) then he said "why do the other entities call these human forms? they barely even look human... well, except that I can see" I nodded and then we just sat there in complete silence...

Glitch's POV:

 I got up out of bed and started to walk to figure's library... I started thinking of why ambush did that to seek not twice, not three times... but 4... mistaking him for rush or something? then sally ran over to me and got in my arms without me letting her... I walked into the wall and fell, realizing I'm too tall to fit through  the door...  we bot laughed and then I managed to get up somehow... Sally was wagging he tail, waiting for me to pick her up again... when I got to figure's library, even though the doors were big, I had to slightly bend over just to get through them...

I finally got to door 50 after a while and said "hi" and walked up to them and figure waved to me while seek at least *tried* to wave but managed to fail at that somehow... we both laughed and then figure poured 3 cups of coffee and gave one to us and said "did I ever mention I love coffee?" we all laughed and then figure said "so um... who wants to play truth or dare?" we all nodded and said "okay you go first then..." figure looked at me and said "truth or dare" and I said "dare I guess" figure thought for a moment and said "I dare you to go to our local Walmart, in your human form ofc, and ask them for Lucky Charms without marshmallows like you are a karen mom who grounded her kid" I laughed and said "ok-okay sure" so I teleported to the walmart and got to customer service and asked "do you have any Lucky harms without marshmallows? y'see my kids were being bad and they're grounded" the customer service guy laughed and said "y-yeah actually we do" laughing some more... he gave me a box of cereal  and then he said "i-it's free btw" and he started laughing uncontrollably and then I teleported back to seek and figure and they started laughing and seek said "where tf did you even get that from??" I laughed and said "Ohio-Mart" I laughed again and said "who wants some?" seek shook his head and told me "give it to screech and rush." so I teleported away and gave it to screech and rush then left, a few minutes later I heard them yelling and I decided to go do something else...

Figure's POV:

seek left the room because he was bored and was going to annoy his brother, screech and then a/n and y/n walked in and whispered something to each other so I walked up to them and said "can I help you?" y/n grabbed a book and threw it at me... yay...

Nobody's POV:

figure growled in pain as y/n kept tossing books at him, he threw down a bookshelf on y/n and a/n kicked him in the nuts, didn't hurt as bad as bookshelves being thrown at him but it still made him angry so he threw books back at a/n and y/n and threw the desk at them and a/n was angry he hurt y/n so a/n started to hit figure and then he threw a book at figure's mouth, makingn it hard to breathe and in less than 5 seconds, he was on the floor, trying to cough up the book but failed then he growled loudly and a/n stabbed him until he started bleeding in his arm and he turned into his entity form and threw bookshelves back at them and figure grabbed a/n and held him to his mouth and y/n went up to figure's leg and nearly ripped it off... he threw a book at him and grabbed his arm, breaking it... if figure had eyes in his entity form, he would be crying but since he couldn't, he just chased them to the door and managed to get throught the library and into door 52 while they tried hiding in his room by going where he wasn't... Figure reached for them and picked a/n up and then Jeff punched me and y/n came and punched me back and then he grabbed el goblino and threw him at Jeff... Jeff was confused and didn't know what was going on and then Glitch threw something at figure's chest,  figure started to feel dizzy and then he couldn't feel his arms or legs... then passed out...

figure's POV:

when I woke up, glitch was beside of me, doign nothing... a/n was beside of me too, which kinda made me angry but then glitch said "so um... what happened in there?" a/n said "well... y/n and me started a fight on accident and started throwing books at figure..." I looked at glitch and said "wtf did you even shoot me with? I can't even feel my legs right now..." glitch laughed and said "horse tranquilizer. have plenty of it and not afraid to use it. also what I used to catch Sally"  a/n chuckled nervously and said "I-I'm sorry... figure... I didn't know it would hurt you that bad..." in a sad tone... I sighed and said "I think it's my fault.... y'know, not being able to control my anger hehehe" glitch laughed and said "well.... a/n, why don't you go hang out with y/n for a while?" a/n nodded and then I just stared at the wall in silence and glitch said "it's okay... I know you didn't mean that" and then he said "I have a question though..."

I looked at him and said "okay, and it is?" he looked at me and said "do you like seek?" I was surprised he asked that and I said "me?" he facepalmed and said "who else is in the room?" then I said "fine... yes... but I don't wanna tell him... he might not like me back and I don't wanna ruin our friendship..." he sighed and said "well... not like he has the courage to tell you" I laughed quietly and then glitch said "sorry I had to shoot you though" "anyway, see you later"

==========================================

A/N: I suck at writing this book lol

but thx for reading

and I hoped you enjoyed this chapter

word count: 1164 :P