Chapter 1

Isabel
"Carter! How many times do i have to tell you that, you can't keep the baby's milk laying out. It needs to stay in the fridge, gosh". I yell out for Carter.

It gets really annoying that i have too keep telling him the same thing. Carter is an amazing dad but he just doesn't understand.

"And how many times do i have to tell you to stop fucking yelling. The baby is asleep". He is always using the baby as an excuse.

"Can you please stop saying that, anyways you left the milk out. Again".

"You didn't have to yell that, and i'm sorry that i forgot. Again". He apologizes but he will do it again.

"Yea, right". I am usually not this bitter, but ever since i had my daughter "Rain" i have been. I'm not trying to but it's like i can't help it. I just blame the hormones.

"Cut the attitude Isabel". He demands.

"I don't have one". And i swear i don't, i'm just annoyed.

"You do, and when i get back it better be gone". Carter leaves, leaving me standing in the kitchen.

Carter has some business stuff to do with Saint and Stephan today, so Dakota and Kind are coming over.

Stephan and Saint are Carters best friends, and they happen to be with my best friends.

Dakota and Kind are my best friends, we do everything together. They literally are my soulmates.

I met Dakota when we were kids, and i met Kind when we were in highschool. But i love them both and we three are stuck by the hip.

The three of us balance each other out, so we work very well.

Anyways, as i finish cleaning the kitchen Dakota and Kind come walking in. They never knock which i don't mind, but they are just lucky Carter wasn't here. He doesn't like that they don't knock.

"Aloha chica, you look amazing. You can't even tell that you just had a baby. Me on the other hand, i look like a potato". Kind is so dramatic, she looks fine.

Kind is 9 months pregnant and is due any day now. Im so excited for her, she's gonna love being a mom.

"Kind your so dramatic". Dakota says and we both laugh.

"You can laugh now Dakota, but your only 6 months pregnant. Just wait till you get to 9, then i'll be the one laughing". Dakota just rolls her eyes, but Kind isn't wrong. Being 9 months pregnant is hell.

It's crazy that we all were pregnant around the same time, our kids are gonna be best friends.

I can't wait.

"I'm so jealous of your house Isabel, you need to help me convince Stephan that building our dream home is a good thing. He just doesn't wanna deal with the work. Lazy ass".

"If you can convince him to marry you, im sure you can convince him to build you a house".

"Kind that was rude". I say to Kind, we love Kind but she has no filter. Sometimes it's funny but other times it's no.

"Both of you calm down, i was kidding". Of course she was.

Anyways Carter and i decided to build our dream after finding out we were pregnant. We wanted to bring our daughter into a forever home, and thankfully we got that wish.