Chapter 17

Isabel
"7:00 pm, Monkey Joes". I've been staring at that text for hours. I shouldn't go because i know Carter will loose his mind.

But i've known Atlas longer than Carter, and it's not anything serious. We're just 2 friends linking up to catch up. So there's no harm.

The only problem is how i'm gonna tell Carter and if i even should.

I know if i tell him, he will say no. But if i don't i'll be lying. Well i guess technically it's not lying. I'll just tell him i'm going to "Monkey Joes", and just pray he doesn't ask with who because then i'll be lying.

You know what!

Screw that, i'm an adult and i don't have to explain myself. Then again this is Carter we're dealing with.

Oh well.

As i shook away the scary thoughts of how Carter would react, i got ready. I decided on something cute and comfy given where we're going.

I'm glad it's nothing fancy.

To be honest i've never really liked fancy and expensive dates. They aren't as fun and actually very boring.

Anyways, i spritz some perfume on me before i grab my keys. As my hand is on the front door knob, im stopped by Carter.

Shit.

"And where do you think you're going". Shit. Shit.

Don't lie Isabel, just tell him where you're going. We don't lie to each other anymore.

"Monkey joes, just for a few hours or so". I give a slight smile, but I don't think Carter buys it.

He is examining my face as he always does, looking for any error of dishonesty & default.

"With who". My eyes pop a slight bit trying to not lie, but i don't have the strength in me to tell him the truth.

I should because lying isn't good for us, our relationship. But Carter doesn't like Atlas so what am o supposed to do? He will tell me no, and i won't like that.

Not to mention it will just lead to an argument, that i don't want nor have the energy for.

"The girls, who else". I lie.

"Didn't plan on telling me huh? You were just gonna leave". He says as he steps closer and closer to me.

"I was, just slipped my mind". I try to play off, but it doesn't work as well as i thought.

"So it slipped your mind as you got ready, and as you were about to walk out that front door". He steps closer one final time, and i step back but im already against the door.

"Y-yes". My voice stutters, as my confidence in lying begins to decline.

"Isabel. I've known you for over 10 years. I know what makes you sad". He drags his finger to my face as i jump from his burning touch.

"What makes you mad". I shutter underneath his touch.

"What makes you flustered". Dragging his finger lower and lower down my body, leaving a burning sensation after every move.

"And i know when you're lying". I moan as he finally reached my heat. He grips it at first but then teases me through my pants.

WARNING: SLIGHT SMUT AHEAD ⚠️

I stay quiet, trying to hold my composure.

Carter then slips his hand inside my leggings, sliding my underwear to the side, and continues his tease on my heat.

I'm dripping wet already and he's barely touched me.

"So i'm gonna ask you again. Who are you going with".

I couldn't speak, because he is fucking playing with me and i can't control myself any longer.

"Guess you wanna play it the hard way". I look up at him to speak but before i could he shoves two fingers inside me, making me moan louder.

He pumps his fingers in and out, making me moan louder.

"Hush or you'll wake our daughter". He said that on purpose, knowing i won't be able to.

His steadily rhythm making me become closer and closer.

Carter notices im close to, and boy did he let me know.

"You can cum when you tell me the truth. Who are you going with". This is manipulation and it's not fair.

"The girls". I gasp.

"Try again". He curls his figures making me wanna explode around his fingers. But i know if i do, that will not be good.

On my part anyways, but once again he takes it out only to slam them back in.

Thrusting his fingers so deep, and I'm building once again. The feeling is so intense it swamps me, spiraling out from deep within my belly, to each limb.

"Please". I beg of him, not wanting to indulge but with the way i'm in desperate need of relief i might have no choice.

"All you have to do is tell me the truth, my love. Then i will give you anything you want". He says as he repeats his slow torture on my heat.

"Please Carter, please. I beg you". I moan again trying to convince him.

"As much as i do adore your begging, my sweetness it won't do you much favors. Tell me the truth. Now". I want to tell him the truth, mostly just because i'm in need.

He proceeds to slam his fingers into me rotating them, and then stills them, continuing to leave me breathless.

Carter kept doing this over and over again. Im moaning so loud, almost to the point of crying. And once i couldn't take any more, i give into his torture and not only release my self, but the truth to his answer.

"Atlas okay". I moan out as Carters fingers curl into me and explode on his fingers. I feel myself ouse out of me.

I try to catch my breath, and Carter removes his fingers.

Once i compose myself, i face him in the eyes. Seeing the anger, annoyance and disappointment in them.

Great.

"You're cheating on me with a fucking wimp". He can't be serious?

"I am not cheating on you, Atlas and i are just friends. I met him long before i met you. I lied because of this exact moment right here. You think i can't hang out with guys, but i can. We are adults and it's time you act like one". Standing my ground, when i know lying wasn't the right option. But i can't back down now.

"So you're justifying lying now". Oh no he didn't.

"Isn't that what you did". I throw in his face, not letting him forget the biggest lie he kept for 10 years.

Silence fills the air, as i hear nothing but the sound of  his breathing. Trying to figure out what to say, what not to.

"You know what Isabel, i thought we were trying to be better. But i guess not. Go ahead, enjoy your date with your mr. first love. I'll see if mine is available as well, maybe next time we can have a double date". Ouch.

It's that's how he wants it, than fine.

"Don't worry, i'll tell you all about it in the morning". I sass and turn around to the door. But before i leave i say one last thing.

"And don't bother waiting up for me, it's gonna be a long night". I quickly leave after i say that and slam the door behind me. I can hear Carter curse and slam something.

A slight tear comes down my face but i let it pass.

Atlas is my friend, and i can hang out with him if i please.

Carter does what he wants and has no feelings about what i think. So im going to do the same.

You only live once, and i might as well make it count.

Right?

—————————
please vote, comment & share!
thank you for reading!

until next time....🤍