Chapter 10

Isabel
"Why can't the girls come over for the dinner tonight? You can even invite Stephan and Saint if you really want to, i don't mind them coming". I'm begging Carter to let Dakota & Kind come over to the dinner tonight.

I need my girls at a time like this, especially if Kimberly is gonna be there. Ugh, just the thought disgusts me.

"I already said no Isabel, begging me isn't gonna change my answer". Boo.

"You sure". I say wrapping my arms around Carters waist as he stands behind the kitchen island cutting himself an apple.

He likes when i beg, so he needs to stop fronting.

"Very sure". He chuckles. Okay so i'm gonna have to try a little harder.

So i drag my hand lower from his waist and to his print. I hear him groan, and smile to myself.

⚠️WARNING: SLIGHT SUMT AHEAD⚠️

Carter quickly turns around, removing my hands from him and holds them tight.

"Think your slick huh". He smirks while his grip gets tighter on my wrists.

"Just trying to please my sexy future hubby". I smile, trying to act innocent.

"Since you wanna please me so much, get on your knees". He demands and my jaw drops slightly. I mean i was just trying to flirt with him a little to get my way.

Basically just joking.

"I was just joking baby". I say trying to diffuse the situation that i got myself into.

"I wasn't. Knees". He demands again, but instead of waiting for me to obey, he pushes my shoulders to the ground. Which makes me fall to my knees.

I keep my eyes on Carters because if not, my eyes will be faced on his dick.

Carter looks at me in my eyes as he slides his grey sweatpants down, revealing his long bare member.

Ugh why does he never wear any boxers underneath his sweats.

"Open". On his command, Carter shoves his thick member into my mouth without another word.

I grab onto Carter to help hold my position so i don't fall, but Carter immediately denies me.

"No hands". He grunts as he shoves himself further into my mouth, making my eyes water and mouth start to drip with saliva.

I can feel his tip in the back of my throat, as he pushes my head further and further onto him making me gag a bit.

His moans are like music to my ears, making me squirm, knowing that im the one making him feel good.

As i go deeper Carter grunts through his teeth, and i can tell his about to cum.

"Right there baby". He lets me know i'm doing good.

I love when he praises me.

And just as i thought i feel Carter cum right inside of my mouth. He grunts in relief as he tries to recover and calm himself.

He then looks down at me, pulling himself out of my mouth.

"Swallow it. All of it". Doing as i'm told i swallow it, tastes like nothing for real. Just a taste salty, but good.

"Good girl". Carter then helps me up off my knees, and grabs a paper towel to wipe himself off.

After cleaning himself and pulling up his pants, Carter begins to speak.

"You know the girls still aren't coming". Had a feeling he would say that.

"But why". I begin to pout because it doesn't make any sense. Kind and Dakota aren't gonna bother anyone. I mean i said he can invite Saint and Stephan too.