Twenty eight.

"Oh good. You did as I said." I turned my head up to him as he came back in. "I brought you some of my clothes to wear later and a few other things. I couldn't find what I was looking for but it's fine. We can make do. Are you cold?" 

"A little." He nodded and turned on a heater by the door. 

"It'll warm up soon." He walked over and stood above me. I could see the top of his head, and the bulge in his pants. "You still good?" 

"Hm?"

"Not feeling nervous or anything?" He moved around to the side of me, getting on his knees and hovering above me. 

"I mean, nervous sure. It's been a while." I looked down at his pants and smiled lightly. He laughed. 

"Don't worry. It's like riding a bike. You never forget how to do it." I nodded. "Okay enough small talk I need to turn you on again and get you all hot." He smirked and stood back up, pulling his joggers down, leaving him in just his boxers. That was enough to start me up again. His smirk told me he knew. Before I could even blink his body was above mine, knees on either side of my hips. He grabbed my hands, moving them to above my head, crossing them at the wrist. "I was looking for a pair of handcuffs or my belt but you had me too distracted." I smiled at him. God I wanted him to tie me up so bad. "I'll dig them out for next time don't worry baby." 

He pushed my hands into the floor behind me and smirked when I lifted my hips slightly at the pain. "Don't move them." I nodded and his fingers gently traced down my arm, down my chest, boobs and stomach to the top on my pants. One hand on either hip, he grabbed and looked me in the eyes. "If you want this to go any further lift your hips. If not we stop here and it's not an issue. It's in your hands. But once I take these off I won't be able to contain myself until you tell me it's too much." I stared at him for a second. I knew it was but I wanted him to know I was sure. I lifted and he pulled off my remaining clothes, throwing them to join the rest on the floor across the room. 

He put his hands on his hips as he sat back on his heels. He stared at me. I could see his eyes taking me in completely as I stayed there with my arms above my head. 

"You're so hot Erica." He tilted his head. "I thought you were beautiful before. Stunning. The most beautiful girl I've ever met inside and out. Your personality is nothing like anything I've ever met before. But here. Right now. Jesus." He sighed and put his hands on my ankles, slowly moving them up to my knees and moving them to the inside before pushing them apart. 

He sat up, walking on his knees and sitting on one of my legs, pinning it to the ground beneath us. The heat of this whole thing was becoming unbearable as he walked his fingers up my thigh. 

So. 

Slowly. 

"You're teasing." I moaned, putting my head back into the pillow. 

"Oh no. Are you loosing your patience?" He stopped his hand moving, keeping his fingers where they were. If he's have carried on, he'd be there now. I should have kept my mouth shut. "You are not in control here baby. I am." I looked down at him. "I control the speed, where my hand goes, what I do next. Do you understand?" I nodded. His fingers started moving again and my heart was beating loud in my ears. 

His fingers finally reached me but they continued past me, heading up towards my belly button. I had to hold back my groan and I watched him laugh at me. 

"Okay you're right. I'm being mean now." He immediately forced 2 fingers inside of me and I stopped breathing. "4 years is plenty of time for you to have built up the need for what's going to happen next. Be warned though. I won't be so easy next time." 

He moved his fingers in and out. Slowly, turning them as I did. 

"You're so tight and wet Ez." He bit his lip as his pace started quickening. "Did I do this to you? Is this how you've been since this morning? Sitting in your own puddle?" I watched him as I bit down hard on my lip. "Answer." 

"Yes. God-... Fuck... Levi." I put my head backwards as he started speeding up. I moaned as his fingers continued working magic on my core. Something I'd never experienced before. Not really. I knew what he was doing right now was entirely for me. I guess that was the thing about being older and dating someone older, more experienced. He knew what to do. He had knowledge on how to make me feel good. 

"Don't hold back baby. No one can hear us out here. Scream if you have to." His pace quickened again as his other hand moved to my clitoris, rubbing gently as his other fingers moved in and out quickly. 

"Fuck.." I panted. My breathes weren't steady. Nowhere close in fact. I couldn't breath as my whole body began to tense up. "Levi-" 

"Are you going to cum for me baby?" I nodded and he stopped. "Not yet. Hold it." My eyes went wide as he pulled his boxers off and unveiled himself to me.  Jesus Christ. He quickly rolled on a condom and moved his positions so he was between my legs. "Ready?" I bit my lip hard and he brought his hand up to my lip, grabbing it with his thumb. "If you bite your lip, this will be over a lot quicker because that is so fucking hot I'll cum immediately." He dropped my lip and I nodded. 

He was rubbing himself against me now, slowly, teasingly. He wanted my body to know what was coming. And sure enough it did. He pulled me down ever so slightly, moving me so I was laid in a better position for him to get access to me. And with that, as soon as he was happy, he entered me. 

The moan that escaped my lips as he pushed himself deep inside me wasn't something I thought I had in me. It was new. Uncontrollable. He moved his hands around me as he sat in me. Not moving, letting me adjust to him. 

It was a few seconds until he started moving. Starting slow again so I wasn't in pain after all this time. He wanted me to be comfortable so I could enjoy it. I was. So much so. 

With each thrust I let out a whimper, him reaching deeper inside me than I'd even known was possible. How could I feel him so high up? I didn't think it was possible. My god, he's fucking huge. 

His hips started moving quicker now, I don't think he was even getting half of the way out before he was pushing into me again. I could feel the rug, rubbing against my lower back. It was burning and stinging like I thought it would. God the pain was making this experience something else. 

"Okay baby. Want to cum for me now?" I nodded. 

"Please... Lee.   I-" I was trying to put words together but they weren't coming out. My brain was clouded. Filled with smoke from the fire in my loins. 

"Okay. Cum with me okay?" I nodded and he sped up even more. "Fuck-" he started panting as my body started tightening. "Now baby. Cum for me." 

And with his words I came undone. 

They say in movies that orgasms are this huge event. Like fireworks. An explosion where your body is filled with so many hormones you reach another level of awareness. 

I felt that. 

It was true. 

God, was it true.