Fifty five

"LEVI." Brooke shouted from the side of my door and I laughed. "Shh he's gonna hear. I can't believe you didn't tell him." 

"Yeah but this is gonna be so funny." 

2 months. I'd spent 2 months in those casts. Do you know how fucking hot it was? I felt disgusting. In the middle of summer? God I was so glad he was behind bars for life. Prick. 

"What?" He ran over, walking across the grass as he got closer. I stood up and ran to him, his eyes went wide. I'm not talking shocked. I'm talking life changing shock. I jumped into his arms, wrapping my legs around him. "I feel like you're not telling me something." 

"I had a hospital appointment today. They x-rayed my leg and arm and they are both pretty much as good as new." 

"Really?" I lifted my head up and showed him my pot free arm. 

"I never thought I'd miss my forearm as much as I have." 

"What did they say about work?" 

"To take it easy, if it starts hurting I've to stop. Got to build the strength up in it a day at a time." 

"Oh I'll build your strength all right." He whispered in my ear and I giggled. 

"My back still hurts." 

"You won't need your back how I'm having you." I lifted my head up and looked at him, shaking my hair behind me. "Put your head back I wasn't done." I chuckled and did as I was told. "2 months. As helpful as you've been with that sweet little mouth of yours. I can finally be rough with you again." He kissed my neck biting down ever so slightly. "Are your family still out of town?" 

"Until tomorrow yeah." 

"Okay." He lifted his head up and walked towards his car. "Say goodbye to Brooke." 

"BYE BROOKE." I smiled at her and she crossed her arms, shaking her head. I giggled and put my head back on his shoulders. "She knows what we're going to do."

"Good. Maybe she won't disturb us just as your about to cum this time." I bit my lip and he sighed as he put my on the roof of his new car. Everyone had gotten new cars after the incident. Very mysterious. And definitely nothing to do with my dad. "Jesus. Can you hold on? We'll be at yours in 5 minutes."

"Not quick enough." I said and stuck my bottom lip out. He stared at it and then looked into my eyes. 

"I mean we don't have to go to yours. We can find somewhere quiet but it might take longer." 

"Fine. Mine." I crossed my arms and he lifted my legs up so he could open the car door. He picked me up again, putting me down in the passenger seat and fastening my belt. I wasn't allowed to drive anymore. It's not like it was my fault. Dad just wanted to be safe. The new cars all came with these new high security thing the police recommended. It does a full diagnostic of the car as you turn it on. Pretty neat and I knew it was expensive. I didn't like how much dad had spent on it all. 

The door slammed shut behind me and I got comfy in the seat, looking down at my leg which felt weird now. I had gotten used to seeing it clunky. I was glad I'd gone home and showered before coming here. I was not letting Lee see me like that. Not when I wanted him to do what I wanted him to do. 

He climbed into the car and turned the engine on, starting the diagnostic and staring at me whilst he waited for the okay. He put his hand on my thigh, trailing it up. And up. And up. Until he reached the edge of my shorts, not much difference between them and my nickers. 

"I love you in shorts." I looked at him as his fingers ran between my legs, rubbing me gently through the pants. "I love you even more in nothing though." He pulled his hand away quickly, turning back to the front of the car. All green. He took off without saying another word. 

The air in the car was hot and heavy with anticipation. He'd told me things he wanted to do with me when my pots were off. Night after night he'd whispered in my ear as his hands would slip into my pajama pants and his other hand covered my mouth, keeping my moans just between the two of us. 

We really had wanted to go the full way but my pots just made it awkward and they were heavy. I could barely climb up stairs, let alone hold them in the air or wrap them around him. But now they were off I was ready for him to follow through on all his promises. 

So fucking ready. 

We pulled into my drive and he quickly jumped out. I don't even know if he actually turned the car off but he was opening my door before I could even get my belt off. I did though. 

"Go unlock the door I just need something from the back of the car." I nodded and walked to the door quickly, turning the key and quickly turning off the security alarm as he came inside with a bag. 

"What the fuck is that?" I looked at it and he smirked.

"Everything I need to give you a night to never forget." He closed the door locking it behind him and grabbing my hand, pulling me up to the bedroom. "You're sure no one's coming home aren't you?" 

"100%." I nodded. They knew to give me warning. Especially now Levi was so close. I was with him constantly, they weren't stupid. They knew as soon as we were alone and I was healthy exactly what was going to happen. 

"Good." He pushed my door open and pulled me inside, slamming me against it to close it. "I want to hear you scream like the first time. Do you understand?" I nodded. 

Oh I didn't plan on keeping my mouth shut baby.