Thirty six

I kissed him again, a little more tongue this time as the bass from the music made sure my mind was staying quiet. I wasn't even drunk. I wanted to remember this. Tonight. Everything I felt. I wanted to remember it all so I could write about it tomorrow. Something about being crazy in love. 

His kisses continued down my neck again before reaching my ear. 

"Want to go?" I shook my head quickly and he threw his head back. I laughed as he brought his mouth back. "You're fucking killing me baby." I moaned slightly as his grip on my back pulled me closer to him. "You're so staying with me tonight." 

"Like I had any other plans in the first place." I rolled my eyes and he smirked.

"Hold your eye rolls for later." He bit my neck slightly before lifting up. "Do you want another drink?" I nodded and he smiled. "Don't move. Brooke and Isaac are right behind you if you need them." He let go of me and walked off to the bar. 

My head spun to see Isaac's tongue down Brooke's throat and I spun back around quickly. Oh my god. I didn't need to see that. I chuckled to myself shaking my head.  I looked up at the ceiling, hoping the flashing lights would block it from my mind. 

A hand on my hip brought it back down and I took a small step back for a sly smile I never wanted to see again. 

"Fancy seeing you here." I could hear him over the music. I don't know how loud he was speaking but I could hear him. I didn't like the look he had in his eyes. He was angry. About what. "Come with me. Please? I just want to talk." He started pulling me away from Brooke. I reached for her but I was already too far away.  Fuck.  

The force he was pulling me with wasn't something I had any chance of stopping. Not in heels. In my converse I'd have had a chance. Not dressed like this though. 

He pulled me through some double doors and it was suddenly silent. I think this was a staff only area. How did he know it was here anyways. 

"How are you?" 

"What the fuck do you want Jason?" He rolled his eyes and dropped my wrist. I brought it up to me rubbing where he'd held me. 

"I want to talk. Obviously. Did you hear me? I just said that." I stared at him, looking behind me. "No one saw you come back here, don't worry. Brooke was too busy and your guy 'friend' was at the bar." 

"You mean Levi? My boyfriend?" I raised an eyebrow at him. "You want to talk? Fine. Talk. I want to get back to what I was doing." 

"You mean practically fucking him on the dancefloor?" He stepped closer. "I must admit he has taste. You look damn good in that outfit." I stepped back, putting the space between us again. "I don't know why you're even entertaining him though Boo." 

Ugh. Boo.  I was going to be sick. That had been the grossest nickname. I knew it now but I didn't see it then. 

"I'm not 'entertaining' him Jason." 

"Why are you calling me that?" 

"You're name?" 

"You're not calling me Jace like you used to. It sounded so good coming from you. Call me it again." 

"Not a chance." I scoffed, making sure he could here the discontempt in my voice. "You're still not giving me any reason to stay so I'm gonna-" 

"Don't you dare." He put his hand on the door above me, stopping  me from opening it. "Who is he then? The scum with his hands all over you like the little whore you are." Ignore it. Don't stick on his words. It's not worth it. 

"Levi? My boyfriend. I did just say that." 

"Bradley said he was a friend." I chuckled. 

"Brooke said that as a laugh. We've been going out a few days." 

"Break up with him." I let out a single 'HA' and he raised an eyebrow, his eyes growing dark. "I gave you an order bitch." 

"You can stick your 'orders' up your arse." He groaned and put his free hand on my hip. I quickly pushed it off. 

"You got an attitude. It's so hot. You never used to fight back when I told you what to do." 

"Gross. Move your hand." 

"Not until you say your breaking up with him and that you're coming back to me." 

"Well that isn't happening." I raised an eye brow. The laugh in my tone wasn't intentional. I swear. "I'm his girlfriend. Not yours." 

"Bullshit. You're mine." He put his hand back on my hip, the grip was much tighter now. I knew it would bruise for sure. I put both my hands on his to push him off but it didn't work. "You've been mine forever. You've just been hard to find and speak to. So do as your told or else." The hiss in his turn told me that threat was purely sexual. I scrunched my face and tried to push him off me, digging my nails into the top of his hand. 

"Let me go Jason." 

"Do you know how hard it was to get Bradley to go after Mia just so I could have some insight into where you'd be? How much money I had to pay him to do it? And it finally paid off. You're not hurting me love." He looked down at my hand on his. The laugh that came out of his breath was perverted.

I fucking knew it. I knew Mia and Bradley was all his doing. I stared up at him, into his dark brown eyes that were turning black with every second. How the fuck was I going to explain this to Mia. She wouldn't believe me. 

"He told me you were coming out tonight and I knew you'd be in here first. I knew this was my chance. So I stood by the door and waited for you. Imagine how stupid I felt when you walked in with your hand in some other guys. I mean I've seen you two together before but I thought he'd get the idea to keep off you when I smashed his shoulder on the street a few weeks ago." 

"That was you?" I stepped back ever so slightly so I was now flush with the door. It was him? That ruined my perfect day with Levi? God. Of course it was. The jacket he was wearing. I fucking bought him that. 

"Of course it was. I couldn't let him kiss you like that. You're mine." He tucked some of my hair behind my ear and I shook my head , freeing it again. Only Levi got to do that now.

"I am not yours Jason." 

"Hey. What are you two doing in here? This is staff only." 

"Sorry. My girlfriend just needed a minute. We'll leave now." Jason turned to the staff member behind them, flashing his manipulative smile. 

"You okay hun?" She spoke to me. "I can get security if you need it." I looked back at her and stared, my breathing starting to pick up at what would have happened if he didn't walk in. Please take that as a yes. 

"No we're fine." He forced his hand into mine and pulled me back through the doors and back into the club. I managed to wiggle my hand free of his with a lot of force on my part and I stepped away putting plenty space between us. 

"Okay here's the thing. I am not yours. I will never be yours. You fucked up. Big time Jason. You could have had me and everything. I would have done anything for you. But you tried to break me in front of 2000 people like it was nothing. And then you fucking beat me. Do you know how hard it was to hid those bruises?" 

"If you walk back to him right now Erica. If you leave and say you're his one more time and I can't have you. No one gets you but me. And I'm promising you now. If I can't have you, no one can." 

"Fucking try me Jason. You'll kill me if I stay and I don't think you have the guts to actually kill me. I'll see you at my dad's party." I turned, quickly dodging through the people in the crowd. I made my way back to the group where they were all poking their heads up looking for me. 

"Hi." I said, putting a fake smile on. 

"Where the hell have you been? You stressed me well out." Brooke wrapped my in a hug. 

"Jason's here." I whispered in her ear and she stood up straight, eyes wide. I put on a fake smile and she copied. We were going to act like everything was fine. He wasn't winning. I turned to Levi and tilted my head. 

He brought his head down to my ear. He didn't like shouting and he knew I liked it when he was close to me too. 

"Are you okay? You look flushed and kind of scared." I nodded and took my drink from his hand, downing it in one. 

Fuck wanting to remember tonight. Now I wanted to forget it.