Oh daddy!!

You come into the room trying to sneak up on me but the creaking of the door gives you away.

"Daddy what are you doing?" Is all I can say before you shush me and you make your way towards my bed that is in the centre of the room.

"Keep your mouth shut whore and get your hands on the bed frame and don't let go."

"Now you know the safe word don't you?"

"Yes daddy," "orange"

"Good hopefully you won't be using it I assume?" You ask with your eyebrows raised.

"No daddy, I won't."

"Good"

"Now get ready to be thoroughly fucked."

"Okay daddy" Is all I say but soon realised my mistake that I should have kept my mouth shut and just have nodded at you. But it's too late as you raise you hand get it down hard across my face and then do the same to my skimpily covered tits.

I shreak in pain but you don't take any notice to the same, instead you busy yourself by ripping the bra and panties I am wearing off my body.
"This is going to be one hell of a night my cumslut." You say licking your lips while looking down at my now naked body. Your eyes taking in the red hand prints you have left on my chest when you slapped me for talking out of line.
You quickly strip yourself naked leaving on only the necklace I gave which has the word daddy engraved on one side and master on the other.
I notice you don't put on a condom but I am more to of a raw sex fanatic myself to actually say something about it.

You push my legs apart and stare at my freshly shaved cunt for a few moments not having seen it for the entire day. You lick your lips and then get on your knees pulling my legs to either side of your body so that you are positioned right at my entrance.
You look me in the eye waiting for a sign to make the move and when you do receive it you plunge right in without give me the time to prepare for your entrance. You go in and then
totally out, in and then totally out for quite a while before you start plunging into my cunt at a steady pace.

I am a moaning mess within a few minutes for I haven't been fucked for quite a while now thanks to the urgent meeting that you had to attend in London for a week. I sense your moves becoming rigid and erratic a tell tale sign that you are close to cumming. And that is exactly what you do, you come right in my pussy.
I thought that would be where you end the night but instead of pulling out you stay right where you are and start bucking again pushing your sperm deeper and deeper making me come to the edge of having my own orgasm.

"Oh daddy" is all I say before cumming right on your dick that has now gone still inside my body. Once the orgasm fades you start moving your cock inside me once again. This goes on for a few hour making me lose count on the number of orgasms I have had and the number of times you came in my pussy.

You finally pull out. Making me think we are done for the night although secretly I wish that was not true as my hoe ass wanted more. I had had multiple orgasms, yes but was I completely satisfied? no. I wanted to get fucked the entire night to make up for the masturbatory sessions I had to endure the whole week as I didn't have you to fuck me and the vibrators were good but the couldn't talk and you know how much dirty talks turned me on.

As I am deep in thought you left the room only to return back with something in your hand. You come closer and I realise that the thing in your hand are zip ties and before I can ask what you wanted to do with them you flip me on my stomach and take hold of both my hand bring them behind my back and tying my hands together. You ask me to try and wiggle my way out of them although we both know I would do no such thing, but once you're satisfied that I won't be
able to escape them you moves your hand to my dripping wet clit rubbing my juices around my pussy and asshole.

Now I know what you meant to do. You were going to fuck my ass and were just making it wet enough for you to slip your cock into my tightest hole.

And without saying a single word you pushed your thick, big cock into my tiny little hole stretching it to accommodate yourself. I scream at the intrusion. So you stay still for a few moments allowing me to adjust to your cock in my ass before pulling out and entering me all the way in again. You repeat this a few times so as to make my asshole gape at the emptiness of your cock in it.

Then you enter again and again and then you keep going, fucking me hard. I can hear your breathing becoming more shallow and your cock becomes more hard which is beyond me as to how that us possible, but I have no time to think about it.

You are on the edge of cumming and I can hear your moans becoming more louder and can feel your stiffness more prominently. You moan once more before filling my ass up with your sticky cum. You then processed to stay in that position for a while before pulling out. I can feel the cum running down my thighs and pussy moving towards my stomach. You pulling out leaves my asshole gaping open.

"You have been a bad girl this whole week, haven't you?" You ask. I just nod my head instead of replying as I know if I open my mouth I would get in more trouble than I already am in.

"So what should we do about this huh?" You ask. But I know better than to reply. So I keep quiet.

"Mmm. So you aren't going to answer a direct question, are you now slut. Seems like you are in a mood to be thoroughly punished. "and with that you start spanking my ass hard making tears roll down my face.

All I do is say: "I am sorry daddy." "It won't happen again".

"You are sorry, slut I am going to make you feel sorry. So this doesn't happen again." Is all that you say before continuing your assault on my reddening ass.

I lose count of how many times you spanked me and try to concentrate on being completely still so that I don't anger you more than how angry you already are.

After what feels like an eternity you finally stop and rub your hand over my poor abused ass trying to soothe the reddened skin. You then get off the bed and go to the bathroom and return after a short while. I don't turn around to look at you instead bury my face in the pillow to wipe away the tears that the well deserved spanking had caused to slip out of my eyes.
I feel you nearing the bed and then feel the bed dip under your weight. I turn to look at you but can only see your face and not your whole body as mine was in the way. I feel a wet cloth on my ass and pussy and realise that
to soothe my ass and for that I amn grateful. You then get off the bed again only to flip me on my back and then you say:

"we are not done yet slut." With that you climb on top of me and start kissing me on my lips before moving toward my chest kissing, licking and nipping at my skin leaving a trail of hickeys.

You then start sucking my boobs while you start fingering my pussy. You continue to alter between my boobs while your fingers violate my cunt tortuously slow. "Daddy please."

"What slut?" Is all you ask before continuing your slow torture.
"Please daddy let me cum."
"Please" I breathe out.
"Mmm, maybe you deserve to cum after taking your punishment so well."
"Fine."
With that you start moving your fingers faster and faster building a rhythm that makes me cum within a few minutes.

"Thank you daddy." And with that I fal1 in to a blissful sleep.